Kick those fleas to the comb with the Hartz Groomer's Best Flea Comb for Dogs and Cats. Designed with extremely fine teeth, this comb easily removes fleas, flea eggs, and other debris safely and gently with built-in safety tips. You can also use it as a handy tool in your complete grooming arsenal to detangle small mats around delicate areas like your pal’s face and paws. Plus, it has an ergonomically designed handle that maximizes comfort and control so you can enjoy brushing time as much as your pal.
- Extra-fine teeth grab adult fleas, flea eggs and other debris easily with every stroke.
- Helps keep your pal free of fleas that can cause dermatitis, skin irritations and other health conditions.
- As a grooming tool it’s perfect to work on mats around delicate areas like your pal’s face and paws.
- Specially designed to work for cats and dogs alike, and has safety tips on every pin so it’s extra-gentle.
- Built with an ergonomic handle so it helps avoid strain and fatigue while you groom your pal.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz