Hartz Groomer's Best Nail Clipper for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to keep nails trimmed to a comfortable length to keep them healthy, and works for cats and dogs.
- Contoured stainless steel blade is great to accommodate all nail shapes and makes cutting the nail easier and safer.
- Ergonomic, grip-sure handle maximizes control and comfort to make trimming nails a breeze.
- Quick-proof design has a built-in safety guard to prevent cutting the quick.
- Made with durable plastics and metal spring and hardware that can stand up to regular use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealHertzko Professional Dog & Cat Nail Clipper & Nail File$10.99Chewy Price$27.98List Price
- DealSafari Diamond Dog Nail File$7.49Chewy Price
- DealPet Republique Large Dog Nail Clippers & Filer$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealHertzko Angled Blade Dog, Cat, & Small Pet Nail Scissors$9.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealHertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealSafari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSpy Dog Nail Clipper$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealDog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- DealCHI Standard Nail Dog Clipper, Large Size$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealH&H Pets Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, Medium$8.56Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealZen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
Bought this item after having my other clippers for over 15 years. They are cheap plastic, and the "guard" just swung around with no ability to tighten. (screw max tight already). Called chewy. They sent another one and told me to keep the other. Same thing with the second set. Also ... Chewy charged me for shipping!!
Sharp and easy to squeeze but...
These are sharp, easy to squeeze and cut well. The guard is a joke, it is loose and just flops around. The screw and blot are as tight as they get so I cannot get the guard to stop moving around. It's distracting and makes it harder to cut my dog's nails.
these are efficient little clippers
My dog is not a fan of getting his nails clipped, but these work better and are more safe than toenail clippers for sure. Good product
I'm not sure about you but cutting my pups claws is stressing. I tried these and they work and their is a guard but not as safe as I'd like will continue to look.
I ordered this a while ago and not only did it come extremely fast, it was well packaged along with the clicker I bought. As it's been a few months, Chewy was kind enough to send a personal holiday card! Thrilled with the product and company!! Definitely recommend. Affordable and works well!
Too big for small pups
These were way to big to use on our 3.5lbs morkies so we donated them to the humane society. If you have small pups with thin/short nails I would get something smaller.
Dog Nail Clippers
I am very pleased with my Nail Clippers. The shipping is fantastic right on schedule and to my fron door. It was exactly what I ordered.
What's with the guard?
They work well, especially for cat claws. There is a swivel guard that constantly gets in the way. When your kitten is squirming it's not ideal to keep having to move the guard away!
easy to use
these worked really well and were easy to use. great price as well
These work great
These work really well. I didn't have any problem giving Holly here mani-pedi.