Hartz Just For Cats Kitty Caster Cat Wand Toy with Catnip, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Activates your kitty’s prey-seeking instinct for rewarding interactive playtime sessions.
- Includes real feathers and a plush catnip-filled fish that your cat will love to swat, chase and leap for.
- Catnip is safe and non-toxic and adds a burst of energy followed by a relaxing mellowing out.
- Extendable wand action for customized play lets you control the movement and length, and is easily retractable for easy storage.
- Provides much-needed exercise for your cat to keep him healthy and support lean muscles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Wire & Beads Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Frisco Interactive Electric Flopping Fish Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Feather Flips Feathered Ball Cat Toy$5.50Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Tadpole Wand Cat Toy$6.11Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- SmartyKat Smarty Stash Variety Pack Cat Toys, 13 count$6.99Chewy Price$12.53List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy, Rattle Mouse$4.99Chewy Price
- Cat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$43.92Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Love Birds Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.97Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Penn-Plax Purr Pet Bag of Mice Cat Toy, Color Varies, 12 count$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip||N/A||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
good for the price, my cat is obsessed
breaks easily but easy to extend its lifespan with ducktape and hot glue. i go through about 1 every 3 months. when it breaks, however, liam will absolutely refuse to play with anything else until i get a new one.
Favorite Toy breaks easily but my cat WANTS it!
My cat Fennec is obsessed with the fish on the wand. We must have purchased 12 of these this year because he needs to play with his fish. He carries it in his mouth everywhere. The issue is that the toy is easy to break, but he really gets difficult if he can’t have his fish wand time.
Loves these Fish!
I buy this just for the fish. My guy goes crazy for the fish. I have to have back up for fear of them being discontinued.
broken at delivery
Came broken. Cheap plastic rod. But cats still playing with it
Broke within a day, unfortunately
One of our cats REALLY loves this toy, but she chewed through the fishing line within a day of receiving it. After that, the glue plug that connected the feather section to the metal clip came out, and soon after all of the feathers as well. I did my best to mend it with Gorilla tape but it's really beyond repair without using a glue gun and entirely new fishing line, now. We'll probably buy another one because the one cat loves it so much, but I wish it were more durable.
Great for kittens
(12 week old kitten) I’ve seen other reviews saying this breaks easily but I’ve been using this one pretty consistently for two weeks with no problems. The pin is super easy to switch the toys back and forth. My cat loves both toys. Lots of ways to play with him using it.
I was not able to unclasp the feather attachment to try the fish attachment. Not sure what sort of cheap mechanism is being used, but the kitties want to play and I'm not up for a big long investigation of how to switch the toys. Huge disappointment. Overpriced for the poorly designed attachment mechanism.
Don't Buy This Toy
Both these attachments broke within a week and it sucks because my kittens loved them.
Not durable at all
I have bought 4 of these altogether and the tip metal that attaches to the wand broke off in less than a day or two. Perhaps a stronger glue is needed. The other two broke in half within a few days. Despite this I keep buying them because my kitten loves it but they really don't last. I'm really disappointed. I need to find a better and more durable cat toy. For the price that these are selling, they are cheaply made and not durable at all. They are quite expensive!
Do not waste money on this toy
The wand is so cheap it broke at the first swat from the cat. Lasted less than three minutes.