The Hartz Multi-Cat Strong Clumping Cat Litter is good for your cats, good for you and good for the environment. Made from recycled paper instead of the traditional clay, it still offers all the same tight clumping and odor absorbing power that you need. The clumps actually turn blue when soiled, so you never have to hunt down the mess. It’s 99% percent dust free, which is great news for your allergies and household surfaces, and it won’t stick to the litter box, so you can just dump and refill without any extra work. Purrfect for multi-cat homes!
- Environmentally-friendly, scoopable multi-cat litter is made from recycled paper.
- Forms tight clumps that turn blue when soiled so they’re easy to find.
- Offers instant odor elimination with odor-absorbing clumps, unlike many paper litters.
- Lighter that most traditional clumping cat litters.
- 99% dust free and will not stick to litter pans for easy cleaning and changing.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion. Litter Material is flammable.
See all items by Hartz