Help stop stink at the source with Hartz Multi-Cat Recycled Paper Clumping Cat Litter. This isn’t just your ordinary cat litter, instead, it’s made from 80% recycled paper to help reduce your kitty’s ecological paw print. What’s even more incredible is that this 99% dust-free formula delivers the same tight clumping and odor-trapping power as traditional clay litter and it’s lighter—that means less strain on your arms and back while pouring! When nature calls, the soiled paper pellets will turn blue, so you know which areas to cleanup.
- One of the first paper litters available that you can actually scoop.
- 70% lighter than traditional clumping clay litters and 99% dust-free.
- Form into tight clumps to trap and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Cleaning is a cinch—the litter will turn blue when soiled and won’t stick to the pan.
- Eco-friendly litter made from 80% recycled paper.
Do not eat, seek medical attention if ingested by human or pet. Change litter in a ventilated location to avoid inhalation. Avoid contact with eyes, immediately flush in water.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Hartz