Hartz Powdered Milk Replacer Formula for Kittens, 11-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Precisely formulated to support the healthy growth and development of newborn kittens.
- With real milk for healthy muscle growth, plus taurine, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omegas for overall health.
- Designed to match mother’s milk so it’s easy to digest and is easy on sensitive kitty tummies.
- Quick-mix powder blends easily with room temperature water so it’s great for bottle feeding on demand.
- Can be given to pregnant and nursing moms as well as senior cats or those recovering from illnesses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg KMR 2nd Step Weaning Kitten Food Supplement, 14-oz can$16.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PetAg PetLac Kitten Milk Replacement Powder, 10.5-oz$15.60Chewy Price$19.79List Price
- Vet Worthy Kitten Milk Replacer Powder Cat Food Supplement, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Whiskas Cat Milk Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats, 6.75-oz carton, 3-pack$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetAg KMR Liquid Milk Supplement for Kittens, 11-oz can$8.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PetAg KMR Powder Milk Supplement for Kittens, 5-lb$123.63Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- PetAg CatSip Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats, 8-oz carton, bundle of 2$3.94Chewy Price$3.74Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Feline Nursing Kit$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Powder Milk Supplement for Cats, 12-oz$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Under the Weather Ready Cal High Calorie Food Nutritional Gel Cat Supplement, 80-cc syringe$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Gel High Calorie Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$9.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.84Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Animal Fat and Vegetable Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey...||Water, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate...||Dried Skim Milk, Vegetable Oil, Soy Protein Isolate...||Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Cream, Vegetable Oil...||Milk, Water, Nonfat Milk...|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sensitive Digestion|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Hartz Kitten Replacement Milk
I have used this in the past with success. It makes a lot of formula. I would have liked a longer best by date.
too young to be away from Mama
I was given 2 kittens who are about 4 weeks old. They have teeth, but still too young to be away from Mama. I make up the milk for them to drink directly and mix with wet and dry food. They are thriving.
Hartz kitten milk
Thank u for having the product I needed...I am looking forward to being a regular customer...Thank everyone who works there....During a pandemic y'all made my life wonderful for me & my kitty's
Super fast delivery!
I placed my order for kitten replacement milk due to Mommy cat not making enough for all 6 kittens. I just recieved my order. Less than 12 hours later. I am extremely impressed and plan to order from Chewy again for all my cats needs! Definitely an amazing company with very fair prices!
Refrigerate after opening!!
I have used this for years and just noticed that the label says "refrigerate after opening." I confirmed with customer service that those instructions mean refrigerate the power after opening. I've never done that, never even thought the powder would need to be refrigerated. It pays to read the label closely and I will do so in the future. My feral kitties love it.
I bought this for a animal shelter in my town that was asking for it they were needing some to help a bunch of kittens they took in and I wanted to help
Not bad for Hartz
I usually dont use or trust Hartz products but I bought this for some stray kittens that I am fostering. They love it and it's affordable. Like any milk powder, its a bit challenging to mix up as I still end up with some lumps but the kitties don't seem to mind!
Is good but cost to much…Walmart is cheaper get the price down pleace
Best Price & Easy Mixing
I am delighted with this kitten milk replacement formula powder. It is less expensive than what I've previously used (ingredients for kitten nutrition are the same) and it dissolves much easier as well. I wish the jug was a little wider to make access to the powder easier, but a long-handle scoop solves this problem. I definitely will reorder.
A good headstart for a great cat
We found a tiny kitten without mom or owner and brought her in. We ordered this formula and kitten food and she now rums the house. this formula stores well. It can be made up in whatever amount your kitten or kittens need at the moment, it mixes well and quickly and gives them all the energy you can handle