Hartz Tuff Stuff Treat Hogging Piglet Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive treat dispenser keeps your pup entertained and alleviates boredom.
- Treats fall out as the toy as your pup pushes it around.
- Built-in squeaker entices your pup to play.
- Constructed of smooth, durable rubber that can withstand playing, chewing and exploration.
- Comes in variable colors—we’ll choose 1 as a fun surprise for your pooch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Small$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat N Squeak Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Large$11.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Small$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||N/A||Water Toy||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Most loved pup!
Love this piggy, had to order a second piggy as the first one lost it's snout. This little piggy is definitely worth the money after almost a year we are getting our second piggy.
Harts Tough Stuff
My dog loves the hertz tough stuff pig. From the moment I opened the box it has become a favorite. She loves it, perfect size. We have filled with treats and peanut butter, definitely a big hit!
My 18 lb. Female Chihuahua is ferocious with her toys. She destroys stuffed animals in a matter of minutes. She loved the Hartz piglet. I put a dog biscuit inside. She was aware it was inside, however, she was unable to remove it. Finally, a toy she can play with for many days & weeks to come.
Only toy our dog hasn’t been able to destroy
Fantastic toy! It’s the Only one we will purchase now.
Not for chewers!
Not tough enough for chewers. Ears chewed off first day the toy was opened. Would not recommend for chewers.
Piglet and Layla
Layla loves the piggy and can spend all day playing with it! She doesn’t have any other toys she likes
Puppy LOVES this thing
Perfect size for my 5-month old Border collie to carry. It makes a cute sqeaky noise whenever he drops it! Hole is perfect for dry food or peanut butter! I also used it to hold a Hartz treat so he doesn't choke. Super durable and likely to buy again as a backup.
Great for smaller kibble
First off, if your dog is sensitive to smells, then this treat dispenser definitely has a weird smell to it. It doesn't bother my boy, but my last dog probably would've turned her nose up to it just based on the smell alone. I really like it because my boy loves eating his kibble from treat dispensers, but I switched his kibble recently, and it's a lot smaller than his old one, so his new kibble falls out too quickly/easily for all of his old puzzles. This one he's got to work a little harder for. It's also not too difficult to get the kibble inside, as I can squeeze the top to open the hole a little wider. However, it doesn't hold that much food, maybe 1/3 cup at most. But, it's been pretty durable so far, though my dog isn't a big toy destroyer.
My dog ripped the nose off in less than an hour. Not worth the money.
The One Pig
My dog has a strange fear of pig-shaped toys, but LOVES this piggy! Maybe because he has food? It has held up well so far and I will be getting another when this one buys the farm ;)