Help your canine companion fight pesky fleas and ticks with this Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo with Aloe! This cleansing shampoo is formulated to kill ticks, fleas and even flea eggs to protect your canine companion from reinfestation for up to two weeks! Unlike other flea shampoos, this Hartz shampoo is specially formulated with aloe extract to sooth your pal’s skin and moisturize and nourish his coat so he can look and feel his absolute best! Ticks and fleas can be a burden not only for your dog, but also for your entire household, but have no fear because when it comes to flea and tick control, Hartz has got your pal covered!
- Combats ticks and fleas on contact and kills flea eggs, protecting your canine companion against reinfestation for up to two weeks.
- Flea and tick shampoo is specially designed for dogs 6 months of age and older.
- Specially formulated with aloe to sooth your pal’s skin and moisturize and nourish his coat so he can look and feel his absolute best.
- Fast acting flea and tick shampoo is gentle on your dog but tough on pesky pests.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your dog companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Use only on dogs. Do not use on puppies under 6 months of age. Do not use on cats or kittens. HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is highly toxic to aquatic organisms, including ﬁsh and invertebrates. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash-waters or rinsate. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz