Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Odor Eliminating Home Spray, 16-oz bottleBy Hartz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Eliminates fleas, brown dog ticks and flea eggs and larvae and protects your home for up to 30 days.
- Eliminates larvae and prevents flea eggs from hatching to prevent re-infestation for up to 7 months.
- Flea and tick spray is specially formulated with a fresh scent that will leave your home pest-free and odor-free.
- Spray can combat fleas and ticks and is gentle enough for carpet and upholstery—spray will not stain when used as directed.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your canine companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.400%, Pyriproxyfen 0.015%, Piperonyl butoxide 1.000%....||N/A||Lambda-Cyhalothrin - 0.160%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.125%, Other Ingredients - 99.715%....||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I used it all over my house and it works good. The smell was not overwhelming like others I have tried.
First time using this product and it's worked really well. The only thing I would want changed is the way it sprays, you have to really get close to the objects you wish to spray and for people like me bending over especially low is quite painful. I would have rated it a five if not for the light mist close to object spraying.
I honestly got it because it was cheap, but it doesn't do a thing. I even used near half the bottle (fighting with a broken spray nozzle) just to make sure, but the fleas kept jumping. Waste of money.
Only good thing about this is it smells good. I bought 2 bottles (at the suggestion of Chewy) and have repeatedly sprayed and sprayed and sprayed everything my pets lie on or are around. Even though I've used this, along with topicals and even Seresto, we still have fleas!
Not sure how long it takes to take effect but it was not working, sprayed couple times and the fleas were still around.
Used last year not for my home but I feed feral cats in my outside shed so I spray the inside of shed so I keep the shed clean also use it on my 3 steps leading in the house I spray outside patio don’t use put keep it clean
Not worth it
Just spayed for a second time and had a baby flea jump on me when I went to check if it dried. Started doubting it even kills them.