Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Odor Eliminating Home Spray, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eliminates fleas, brown dog ticks and flea eggs and larvae and protects your home for up to 30 days.
- Eliminates larvae and prevents flea eggs from hatching to prevent re-infestation for up to 7 months.
- Flea and tick spray is specially formulated with a fresh scent that will leave your home pest-free and odor-free.
- Spray can combat fleas and ticks and is gentle enough for carpet and upholstery—spray will not stain when used as directed.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your canine companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 15-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$20.38List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 7-lb bag$8.68Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- EcoLogic Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz spray$10.00Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$46.41Chewy Price$61.99List Price$44.09Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Weed & Grass Killer, 24-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.68Chewy Price$6.84List Price$6.35Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.400%, Pyriproxyfen 0.015%, Piperonyl butoxide 1.000%....||Lambda-Cyhalothrin - 0.160%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.125%, Other Ingredients - 99.715%....||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%, Methoprene 0.07%.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%.||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I used it all over my house and it works good. The smell was not overwhelming like others I have tried.
First time using this product and it's worked really well. The only thing I would want changed is the way it sprays, you have to really get close to the objects you wish to spray and for people like me bending over especially low is quite painful. I would have rated it a five if not for the light mist close to object spraying.
I honestly got it because it was cheap, but it doesn't do a thing. I even used near half the bottle (fighting with a broken spray nozzle) just to make sure, but the fleas kept jumping. Waste of money.
Not sure how long it takes to take effect but it was not working, sprayed couple times and the fleas were still around.
Only good thing about this is it smells good. I bought 2 bottles (at the suggestion of Chewy) and have repeatedly sprayed and sprayed and sprayed everything my pets lie on or are around. Even though I've used this, along with topicals and even Seresto, we still have fleas!
Used last year not for my home but I feed feral cats in my outside shed so I spray the inside of shed so I keep the shed clean also use it on my 3 steps leading in the house I spray outside patio don’t use put keep it clean
Not worth it
Just spayed for a second time and had a baby flea jump on me when I went to check if it dried. Started doubting it even kills them.