Tell uninvited guests to “bug off” with the Hartz UltraGuard Plus Topical Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs & Puppies. This monthly treatment immediately starts working hard to kill fleas, flea eggs and brown dog and deer ticks—and it even repels mosquitoes as an added benefit. The patented Pro-cision Flo applicator system penetrates your pet’s hair for application at the skin level, rather than getting absorbed by the coat. It dries quickly and won’t rub off, which is great for dogs that love to immediately start rolling around after application. And the best part? It starts working to kill fleas within the first 15 minutes.
- Monthly treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, brown dog ticks and deer ticks and repels mosquitoes.
- Starts working to kill fleas within 15 minutes and lasts for 30 days.
- Patented Pro-cision Flo applicator system penetrates pet hair for application at the skin level.
- Quick-drying formula stays on and doesn’t rub off. Includes 3 monthly treatments.
- Recommended for dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older that weigh 5 to 14 pounds.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz