Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to 7 days, plus it kills and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 30 days.
- Easy-to-use flea and tick spray is gentle on your cat but tough on pesky pests and can begin combating fleas.
- Flea and tick spray is easy to apply to your furry friend and is made with aloe to help soothe itchy and irritated skin caused by fleas and ticks.
- Flea and tick spray is specially designed for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your cat companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$21.60Chewy Price$39.99List Price$20.52Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- dealSeresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (8-mos. supply)$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Sensitive Skin Formula Flea & Tick Foaming Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$11.88Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Shampoo for Cats, 16-oz, bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$19.53Chewy Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$63.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price$59.85Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%, (S) - Methoprene 0.07%.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%.||—||—||Active: Pryipoxyfen 0.005%, Pyrethrins 0.10%, Pipeonyl Butoxide 0.20%...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I like it because it's easier to put on them and it dosent smell so when I do one the others don't run and hide, plus it kills the flea eggs to.
Still found fleas
We sprayed our new kitty with it all over but the next day found a flea on her head. She wasn’t infested, but shes a new kitty from the Humane Society so she might’ve come to us with fleas. We’ll try it again. Possibly we just missed that area a bit.
The only thing that's worked.
This spray has been amazing. Our cat hasn't had any fles since 1 week after the first treatment. I love it and will continue to buy it.
Begining to think HARTZ brand sucks all the way around...
Does not work I even used on my furniture...HARTZ products suck in my eyes...
Omg FINALLY !!!!
I am SUPER content with Hertz tick and flea spray for cats!! I bought this product earlier this week and sprayed it on my kitten named Caliko and....viola!! It worked wonders on actually killing the fleas and their eggs. My poor kitten was scratching like crazy on his left ear, his under belly and his groin area due to those nasty fleas that he unfortunately caught from our backyard area. I went out last week and bought a flea collar too. I was soaking Caliko in baths and seeing the blood and debris just fall off of him and my heart just kept breaking everytime. He was so tired most times and a bit lathargic which told me the anemia was in effect due to the fleas, so I knew I just had to scour around and try different products to help him. I use this spray in conjunction with the Hertz household and surface spray to kill off any fleas we cannot see too. Ever since I've used this spray, my baby has literally sprung back to life....the playful kitten I once knew is back!!!! I'm stocking up on this stuff!! It WORKS!!
The bottle design is not easy to spray on pets
I ended up dumping open bottle on cats because bottle spray design wasnt the best n also it did not take care of fleas.