Help your cat companion fight pesky fleas and ticks with this Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray for Cats! This flea and tick spray kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to 7 days, plus it kills and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 30 days! It is suitable for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older and begins to combat fleas. This tick and flea fighting spray is designed with a spray nozzle for easy application, so you can provide your furry friend with faster relief without all the hassle. Ticks and fleas can be a burden not only for your cat, but also for your entire household, but have no fear because when it comes to flea and tick control, Hartz has got your pal covered!
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to 7 days, plus it kills and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 30 days.
- Easy-to-use flea and tick spray is gentle on your cat but tough on pesky pests and can begin combating fleas.
- Flea and tick spray is easy to apply to your furry friend and is made with aloe to help soothe itchy and irritated skin caused by fleas and ticks.
- Flea and tick spray is specially designed for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your cat companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Use only on cats. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not spray in eyes. To prevent harm to you or your pet, read entire label before use. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz