Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs & Puppies 31-60 lbs is a long lasting, monthly topical treatment with dual Insect Growth Regulators (IGRs) that protect your pet and his environment, and starts killing fleas within 15 minutes. This safe yet powerful formula kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, and repels mosquitoes before they bite—preventing re-infestations for 1 month. Features the patented and easy-to-use Pro-Glide angled applicator with rounded edges for a softer, more pleasant application experience that is suitable for both long- and short-haired dogs. Quick drying formula stays on and doesn’t rub off. Use only on dogs or puppies 31 to 60 pounds, 12 weeks of age and older. Do not use on cats or kittens. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply.
- Long-lasting, monthly topical flea treatment that prevents re-infestations for 1 month
- Triple Action formula contains one adulticide and two insect growth regulators (IGRs) that protect your pet and their environment, and starts killing fleas within 15 minutes
- Safe yet powerful formula kills fleas, brown dog and deer ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, and repels mosquitoes
- Features the patented and easy-to-use Pro-Glide angled applicator with rounded edges for a softer, more pleasant application experience, suitable for long and short-haired dogs
- Quick-drying formula won't rub off
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO not USE ON OTHER animals. DO not USE ON DOGS OR PUPPIES LESS THAN 12 WEEKS OLD OR WEIGHING LESS THAN 5 lbs Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing ANIMALS or on ANIMALS known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and consult a veterinarian immediately. This product is toxic to fish.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz