Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Oatmeal Dog Shampoo provides your dog with immediate relief from fleas and ticks. The cleansing formula is specially designed to kill fleas and ticks. This unique shampoo is enriched with oatmeal to help provide soothing relief from bug bites which can cause itchy or irritated skin. This powerful yet safe solution is made for dogs or puppies 6 months of age and older.
- Cleansing shampoo effectively kills fleas and ticks on contact, providing immediate relief
- Enriched with oatmeal to provide soothing relief from bites that cause itchy, irritated skin
- Powerful yet safe for dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older
- Can be used weekly for preventative treatment, while cleaning and deodorizing
- With a pleasant, fresh fragrance
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz