Help your cat companion fight pesky fleas and ticks with this Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Cats! This flea and tick spray is suitable for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older and combats fleas! This water-based tick and flea fighting spray is designed with a spray nozzle for easy application, so you can provide your furry friend with faster relief without all the hassle. Ticks and fleas can be a burden not only for your feline friend but also for your entire household, but have no fear because when it comes to flea and tick control, Hartz has got your pal covered!
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray can combat ticks as well as fleas, giving your cat companion the long-lasting protection she needs.
- Flea and tick spray is specially designed for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older.
- Flea and tick spray is easy to apply to your feline friend and is water-based and gentle on skin and fur.
- This easy-to-use flea and tick spray is gentle on your cat but tough on pesky pests.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your cat companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Use only on cats. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to kittens less than 6 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use near birds, fish or foodstuffs. Do not use this product simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. However, flea and tick collars may be replaced immediately after use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz