Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray can combat ticks as well as fleas, giving your cat companion the long-lasting protection she needs.
- Flea and tick spray is specially designed for cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older.
- Flea and tick spray is easy to apply to your feline friend and is water-based and gentle on skin and fur.
- This easy-to-use flea and tick spray is gentle on your cat but tough on pesky pests.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your cat companion from pesky fleas and ticks.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$19.53Chewy Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Plant Based Formula Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Sensitive Skin Formula Flea & Tick Foaming Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$11.88Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Cat Comb$4.99Chewy Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$7.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats, 8-oz, spray$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Shampoo for Cats, 16-oz, bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Catego Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$12.36Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$36.16Chewy Price$34.35Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%, (S) - Methoprene 0.07%.||—||—|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Good for bedding
Our cats won't stand to be sprayed with this so we spray our bed and any place they sleep. Any fleas we have seen are either dead or close to it. Just have to be patient once fleas arrive. Takes awhile to rid cats and house!
A trusting brand of flea & tick spray for cats
This is a trusting brand of flea and tick spray. It really works. I use it for my kitten and she doesn't scratch as often as she use to scratch. Simply spray on your feline a couple of times. I use this spray and she wears the Hartz flea and tick collar. And using both items keeps my kitten free from fleas and ticks. I would recommend buying this brand of cat flea and tick spray.
fleas still here
does not work, cats are afraid of the spray sound so it's hard to treat them.