Harvest Seed & Supply No Waste Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Millet, peanuts, sunflower chips and canary seed create this great-tasting medley.
- Sunflower shells are removed to keep your feeding area cleaner and well-kept.
- This mess-free blend is designed to attract sparrows, finches, chickadees, titmice, jays, woodpeckers and a variety of other bird breeds.
- Made in America with your backyard oasis in mind.
- Perfect for filling your outdoor tube, hopper or platform feeder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Sunflower Hearts & Chips Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Red Berry & Nut Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Kaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$20.29List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Squirrel & Critter Blend Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, case of 8$9.98Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Orchard Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealHarvest Seed & Supply SongBird Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$9.71Chewy Price$9.22Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Kaytee Birders Blend Wild Bird Food, 16-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$26.53List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$14.03Chewy Price$13.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Millet, Guizotia Abyssinica/Niger Seed, Sunflower Kernels...||Dehulled Sunflower Seed, Millet, Peanuts, Canary Seed||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Milo...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Safflower Seed...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Milo...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Jay, Sparrow, Titmouse, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Dove, Junco, Sparrow, Towhee||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Finch, Nuthatch, Towhee||Wild Bird, Bunting, Finch, Siskin||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Mockingbird, Thrasher, Woodpecker|
|Food Form||Birdseed||Birdseed||Birdseed||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
This is not no mess at all - the seeds are all over the floor around the feeder. In comparison, there is zero mess below my other feeder which has lyric fine toons no mess. This is not worth it at all.
No Waste, yea, right!
These seeds leave a ton of little round seeds all over the place! Maine birds just don't like it! I'm going to have to do a lot of clean up from this "no waste" seed!!!
Great quality for a good price!
Birds love these, so do squirrels unfortunately. Great quality for a good price, I prefer to buy bird seed and treats from Chewy where the product is clean and fresh.
Worth every penny
For people who have a variety of critters in the neighborhood, you truly won't have to worry about waste. Besides the usual sparrows, mourning doves, and house finches, I have a few species of woodpeckers, blue Jays, cardinals, chickadees and nut hatches that visit. Squirrels make short work of the peanuts that the birds miss. Only problem is the deer really seem to like it too, so I'll need to get a new cage feeder that'll keep them out. Without the deer robbing my feeder, the seed actually lasts a few days before I need to refill it and a bag will last me a little under a week and there's always hungry visitors. A 20 lb bag with corn, red milo and other filler lasts just as long as this 10lb bag but leaves a huge mess so this is truly worth it to invest in.
I llke the no mess
I have used this brand of bird seed for quite a while now and love the "no mess" aspect! The birds seem to love the mix as well.
Great for winter
Easy to clean up if there is anything leftover from Junko to our little woodpecker enjoy
My birds don't like it
I live in So Cal and have been feeding the birds for years. The seed I usually feed them has more than doubled in price so I tried this brand. Seed sat there and the birds went elsewhere. Switched to the Kaytee no mess and they came back.
Now this product meets the approval of all my feathered friends. The squirrels really like the peanuts!
Lots of waste
I jumped at the chance to order this, price was the first consideration then a review of the ingredients were the clincher. Well the birds are not impressed. I clean and fill the feeders at 4:00pm every day, and by 7:00am the following morning the feeders are mostly empty and I fill the feeders again for the day. That has been the routine with my previous no waste bird seed. This new seed is so full of peanuts and filler seed, the ground squirrels aren't eating the peanuts, the birds are leaving 75 percent of the seed, the feeders were still 3/4 full this morning, and no birds. I ate a couple of the peanuts, they were bitter. So I have tossed everything out and filled the feeders with the original no waste seed. I live in Southern California along the coast, and have a good variety of species of birds, so I will go back to feeding them with my original no waste seed.
A hit with the birds!
Blue Jays, Cardinals, woodpeckers, tiny black and white birds, blackbirds with tan heads, Mourning doves, sparrows are eating me out of house and home! Fortunately, the price of this seed is quite reasonable so the birds can always count on a meal at my house! The squirls love it too, unfortunately. I put a little in a flat bowl for them so they will not climb up the bird feeder. This works pretty well.