Harvest Seed & Supply Orchard Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This food was crafted with 3 different types of dried fruit to speak to your feathered friends’ sweet palettes.
- Fruit-loving songbirds will appreciate this delicious orchard blend.
- Designed to attract kinglets, buntings, chickadees, nuthatches, towhees and other bird varieties.
- Fill your tube, hopper or platform feeder with this great-tasting seed.
- Made in America to transform your backyard into a beaked buddie’s paradise.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealKaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$17.26Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.40Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply No Waste Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag, bundle of 3$35.07Chewy Price$38.97List Price$33.32Autoship Price
- Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$22.50Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Red Berry & Nut Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.21Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.65Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Deck, Porch N' Patio Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$56.41Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.59Autoship Price
- Wagner's Sunflower Hearts & Chips Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag, bundle of 3$35.22Chewy Price$39.12List Price$33.46Autoship Price
- C&S Hot Pepper Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 1 count$2.72Chewy Price$2.58Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Suet Crunch Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Peanuts, Striped Sunflower Seed...||Dehulled Sunflower Seed, Millet, Peanuts, Canary Seed||White Millet, Sunflower Kernels, Milo...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Milo...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Millet, Milo...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Nuthatch, Towhee||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Dove, Junco, Sparrow, Towhee||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Nuthatch, Titmouse, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Finch, Nuthatch, Towhee||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Mockingbird, Thrasher, Woodpecker|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Great Bird Seed
Love this bird seed for the birds they must also its gone Fast and i notice same ones are waiting for refills later it has alot of different things for them They must feel their dining A1
Birds Love It
This wild bird seed mix is great. You can see the whole nuts and dried fruit mixed in with the seeds. It looks like granola. The price is good too.
Not totally waste free
The little mullet seeds (at least I think that's what they are called) the birds don't eat so they fall into your patio. It makes a mess.
Millet not shown in photo of product
I will not be purchasing this product or from this company anymore because the photos do not truly represent the product. Millet dominates the bag. I only bought this item because it did not show millet. Misrepresentation.
Good and Affordable
For the most part this is good food. There is a variety of seeds, nuts, and fruits. A couple of negatives would be the size of the dried berries/cherries. No way can you put them into a feeder; they would clog it. There are also quite large nuts you need to break up, so they can make it through a feeder opening. (That's not a big deal.) The other negative is the quality of some of the nuts. I realize feed companies do not use "human grade" seeds and nuts for bird food. Still, there should never be low-quality or spoiled ingredients, and some of the nuts are rancid or black.
Birds loved it
For the price it was worth it birds loved it i mix my food with scratch feed make it go little farther i have flying squirrels and the nuts is good for them
don't not waist your money on this product even at this price
don't buy Birds wont eat all of it too much waist or filler in the bag
Glad I found this!
I was so glad to find this birdseed, because of this birdseed, I now have so many different bird species I never had before. I will continue to buy!
Good but big raisins
Good feed but the raisins tend to clog up my feeder which can be a pain
Harvest seed & supply
The photo of the seeds in bag is misleading. There are way more millet and small seeds then peanuts and fruit. I was buying it to add some variety to my parrot food. I would buy it for wild birds but not for the parrots. I realize it is not parrot food but I was a bit disappointed when I saw what it really looked like.