Hauspanther Cork Bombs Cork Chaser Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bombs away! A playful activity for your playful feline.
- Made from natural cork—a lightweight and bouncy material.
- Adorned with eye-catching colorful cords.
- Your kitty will love chewing and clawing the cork as well as batting the cords.
- Cork Bombs come in a pack of 2 for 2 times the fun!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- Petstages Crunch Fish Cat Toy with Catnip$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Hauspanther Atomic Flyers Catnip Chaser Cat Toy, 4 count, Zest$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Fat Cat Fish Hipster Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Petlinks Knit Nipper Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$7.10Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- KONG Enchanted Buzzy Unicorn Cat Toy$4.32Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Fat Cat Mouse Hipster Kicker Cat Toy$5.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mad Cat Cool Cucumber Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Hauspanther Bamboleos Wine Cork Catnip Chaser Cat Toy, 2 count, Ocean$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petlinks Bliss Buddy Shrimp Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.97Chewy Price
- Petstages Unicorn Cat & Narwhale Cat Toy, one size, 2-pack$6.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plant Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Feather, Catnip||Exercise||Catnip, Bouncy||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers, Plush Toys||Chasers||Chasers, Games & Puzzles||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Cats ignored them
I expected our cats to like these since they like the plastic toys that are covered in the finger catcher material. I was hoping these would be a more natural substitute but they have flat out ignored them. I'll give it 2 stars because it's hard to fault the toy quality as it seems well made.
My cats love it done get me wrong but they are super small for my cats. When one of my cats were carrying it around his teeth got like stuck it the toy, he got himself out of the situation but it scared me. They can have the toys when i am home but they get put up when I left the house due to that. They like the toy a lot and is one of there favorite toys to run around with
Item arrived broken
Disappointed in this item. One of the balls was broken $ off the string
A total hit!
These are awesome. Not lightweight or hollow, though, if that matters to you. They make a loud clunk when you throw them and they hit a hard wood floor. That's a con for our fearful feral kitten, however she still loves these. The tassels are a huge plus for her. The only other downside is they really blend into a hardwood floor and hard to see sometimes. So watch out that you don't trip on them. But again, the kitten LOVES these.
These are definitely cat appealing. They have a bit of a bounce to them and roll really well. The strings add extra appeal.
Cats seem to like these
Of our 2 cats, our male cat took to these right away, but not the one I thought would like them most, our girl, because she likes ball-shaped toys that she can chase as she bats them down the hallway. I arose this morning to find one in the water bowl. So typical of our boy cat.
Cute around the house, but boring for my kitty
She chases it if I throw it, but doesn't bat at it/play with it. They don't really bounce or roll much. I wish she liked them more because I like the way they look.
It took a few days but now my cats love these .I bought both colors just in case some got misplaced.
Great toy for cats
My 4-year-old Siamese does not take easy to toys. She is spoiled. But she loves the Cork Chaser. When they're back in stock, I'll buy more.
Easy, safe, fun
My cat loves the way cork balls skitter across the floor! Soak these in catnip for a sure hit