HDP Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nylon tunnel is 11 inches wide and features five steel rings that extend to 54 inches in length.
- A hole in the side of the tunnel and attached poof toy help add more fun and variety.
- Cats love to explore and checking out this tunnel will encourage their adventurous spirit.
- Climbing into the small space for a nap will also help calm and comfort your furry friend.
- Great for traveling so your cat can have a little piece of home with him no matter where she goes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 35-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 1 Window$13.98Chewy Price
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Tube & Tunnel Set$33.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Play Cube, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Park & Bench Tremolo Cat Scratcher, Black$58.19Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toys, 2-pack$18.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill Refill$23.60Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$25.83Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Dazzle Disco Unicorn Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petstages Chase Track Cat Toy with Catnip$7.47Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Exercise||N/A||Crinkle, Exercise, Squeaky|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Tunnel longer than most
I like that it's longer and has an "escape hatch" in the middle. Another tunnel can be tucked into that opening; I attached a three-way tunnel and created more options for my two cats to sneak up on their toys or each other.
Our 4 month old kitten loves this tunnel. It’s long enough for her to race through and has a peep hole in the middle for surprise attacks. It’s durable and a good price. She ripped off the hanging mouse that was in the middle but she loves that mouse for carrying around.
Our overgrown kittens loved playing in this tunnel and then sleeping it off.The length is exactly what Iwanted and the middle opening and mouse keep them engaged through the entire tunnel.
My cats love them!
My cats love these and play in them every day. They are big, but so are my cats (14 and 9lbs) and other tunnels I've tried were way too small in diameter for big cats. These are extremely sturdy and made of quality materials - I know they will last for a very long time.
fun! fun! fun!
Especially if you have more than one cat, this is so worth what little it costs! There is playtime through it at least twice every day which lasts a good hour... kitties never tire of it!
So glad I bought!
Can't go wrong here. Total fun playing together and by himself. Thanks Chewy!!
My cat loves this!
I bought this almost 3 years ago. My extremely hyper cat uses it all the time. He is very rough on it. It is very durable and still in good shape! Would highly recommend!
Very sturdy, holds its shape. Lots of “hide and seek” fun for our cats. Plenty of room for our 15 pound Pumpkin to hide from his feline friends. The round hole in the middle of the tunnel provides another entry to tunnel. Has provided many hours of fun for our Siamese kitten. Definitely recommend it!
A hit with the cats
I gave my old tunnel toy to my Mom for her cats, and went searching for a new one. This one is longer and has a little more rattle noise, but my 2 and 3 year old cats love to play in this. They roll it all over my tile floor and I just keep throwing their little toys inside for longer play time. A good buy!
a big hit with our kitten
our kitten LOVES this tunnel! the crinkly noise (especially fun at 3 am) and is hiding all of her toys in it...she is 1/2 Siamese and 1/2 Rag Doll and SO much fun!