HDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Polypropylene, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether, Pockets, Collapsible||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||Seat Belt Loop||—||Interior Tether|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||—||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Satisfies your dog’s natural urge to look out the window while keeping him safe and secure.
- Easily attaches to the passenger seat of most vehicles with adjustable straps that allow for custom height.
- Safety strap attaches to the harness or collar to prevent jumping out; metal frame keeps the seat from collapsing.
- Padded bottom offers a comfy ride and the extra pockets are great for storing poop bags, treats or small toys.
- Holds dogs up to 20 pounds and measures 14.2 x 9 x 14.2 inches; folds to 2.5 inches for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Teal$40.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Booster Seat, Medium$22.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Jespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Gray/Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$54.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 12-lbs$22.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$61.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout II Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, Medium$130.95Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Grey, Small$54.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products High-Back Console Pet Car Seat, Black$83.95Chewy Price$101.99List Price
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
245 Customer Reviews
purchased in haste
Very nice car seat, just not for my Ford Escape 2018. My newly adopted Chiweenie is 14 lbs and sits uneven (slides to one corner) . She did love being able to stand/sit and view all the sites and traffic. The front bar of seat needs to be fully padded so they can stand their paws on it.
Didn't last long at all!
It hasn't been been a good 4 months and one of the straps that you adjust popped & my four legged fur son is a Toy Poodle that only weighs 9 lbs. I'm very disappointed because he loved his seat. I do NOT recommend this product.
Perfect for my new friend
This is a great carrier for small dogs. I don’t attach it to the seat because he likes to jump out but as you can see he’s fairly comfortable in it when he’s cooperating. He’s only 3 pds, so it’s definitely for smaller size dogs
My puppy is really getting used to this seat as she hated her carry crate. Usually sleeps on most trips! I feel much safer knowing she is tethered in and I can watch her in my rear view mirror.
Dog is queen
My dog seems to look forward to riding in this booster chair. Fits well in car and she can look out window.
Chase likes it
Chase used to sleep most of the time while riding in the car only getting up a few times to look out. Now he sits up most of the time looking around.
Perfect for my two Shichons
This seat is perfect for my two 13 week old babies. They each have their own seat. After getting sick on their first car ride this seat is perfect for them to look out, lay down or just sit and enjoy their car ride. It is also nice that I can concentrate on my driving and not have to worry about the boys. The price was also good since I needed two seats.
little dog car seat is safe when driving
My Morkie sits in the basket and looks out the window. She is strapped in so she can't get out
Sort of works
My main complaint is that the long strap that you hang over the headrest of the truck seat makes it hard to put the dog into the booster and take out of the booster, and the dog has trouble looking to the side because of this strap as well. Second important problem...It does hang level and flat if you do the straps right, but the bottom inside is super slippery and my little guy's front feet keep slipping out from under him when he tries to sit up in it and look out the window. He always has to give up and just lay down, so big bummer for him. Now for the rest of the review...I have a pickup truck, and the back bench seat has no headrests. So I can't use it back there, but I knew that before I bought it. It works in the front passenger seat fine, but then whenever I have a human passenger, this needs to be completely removed. That takes so much time, having to un-hang the long front strap, unclip the smaller strap, and unclip and remove from around the middle of the seat the longest strap. I honestly have given up using this due to all these issues. I'm sure it would work much better if the bottom inside wasn't so slippery, and if the long strap didn't hinder placing the dog inside and removing the dog from it, and if it didn't prevent the dog from turning his head to the sides.
I bought is for my new dog since she’s having a hard time with an enclosed carrier and her first time using it she had NO PROBLEM!