Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains an LED in the chest to provide superior lighting for both you and those in your immediate surroundings.
- Constructed with four adjustable straps for a fully customizable fit.
- No-choke/no-pull design eliminates choking while calming and reducing their tendency to pull away while on walks.
- Designed to combine sturdiness, lightness, water resistance and comfort.
- Includes a highly reflective trim for added safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggy Tales Patented Hart Dog Harness, Lime, 55$28.95Chewy Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Size 3: 32.5 to 46.5-in chest$62.48Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$26.91Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Aqua, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$25.85Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small$13.18Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, X-Small, Fuchsia$23.99Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Labra Dog Chest Harness, Large$14.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective, Padded||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Snap||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
A MUST FOR NIGHT WALKS!
If you like to take your dogs out for walks at night this harness is a must! Safe and secure and beautiful. We have three dogs and each of our babies has one. We also like to use them with our seatbelts when we go on trips.
I have gone through so many harnesses for my doggies and all I can say is finally WOW! My dog doesn’t just get excited when she sees her Headlight Harness..she is ECSTATIC! And the colors-so beautiful. Thank you for making us both happy and safe!
AMAZING and a MUST for ALL SIZE PUPS!
I have 2 tiny dogs under 5 pounds and this is the BEST harness. I feel so much more relaxed walking them through a busy dark city knowing they can finally be seen! The light is bright and people see them coming and going. The pups were always dodging feet avoiding getting stepped on and now there have been no issues with people. They walk with more confidence at night and so do I. Not only is the light fantastic and bright but the harness is so well made and sturdy. I highly suggest this product to everyone for all breeds. Best out there.
Good harness, terrible electronics
I have a 4 month old pit/shepherd mix. She is completely black and very hard to see outside at night. I bought this harness to help fix that problem. And it worked!...for 2 days. The light stopped working within the first week of ownership. Chewy does have wonderful customer service though and sent me a new one for free! ...but the light again only worked for a few days. The harness itself is great! The handle is very helpful, and it's a durable material. The electronics just aren't up to snuff for my active pup. I've been using it as a normal harness for weeks now, but am still looking for a solution for our nighttime challenges.
The harness is durable and stylish. We have had these for three years and the lights still work! With these harnesses, our ShihTzus are also safely belted in while on road trips. I highly recommend it for your fur baby.
The company who make these harnesses (I purchased 2) have two objectives. 1)To secure the dog in the harness. Agree with other comments here that this is a complete failure. My dogs continue to come out of these harnesses even after straps have been tightened. Picture and text instructions on how to tighten and loosen these harnesses would be a GREAT idea to add to the packaging. 2) Ensure a continuously functioning lamp which is why I purchased. The lamp stopped working after one month of use in one of the harnesses I purchased. This is after I replaced the 9 volt battery. Waiting for the other harness lamp to fail now. No issues with Chewy but with the manufacturer of these harnesses.
Light doesn't work
My dog does well with it but the light died out after 3 days, the connection is loose or something. We live in the woods with many walks at night so we wanted the light.
This harness has really helped with my dogs pulling. It’s made with high quality and the light is super bright. I will be purchasing a second one for my other dog.
When this arrived I was pleased with how well it appeared to be constructed. I was able to easily adjust it and the clips felt snug. The light works well and is easy to turn on and off. But, in less than a month the light housing has fallen off. In all honesty I keep the harness on her all the time. When I am at work I am not certain how active she is or if when she scratches/itches herself (as all dogs do) her paw and/or claws knocked it off. I am buying this again because I really do like it AND I plan on only putting the harness on at night. I remain optimistic.
Light great idea-weight not so much.
My English Bulldog has been harnessed trained for quite some time (although she doesn’t like any of them) she absolutely hates this one. I opted for a bit bigger one because she was outgrowing them so fast, the straps do not stay tight and the weight is so heavy with the light/9volt battery pack that she absolutely will not move. When she does finally move with it on she acts as though the weight is making it impossible to stay upright. I loved the idea of a headlight for nighttime walks and the reflective aspects of the harness; however, I’m not sure she’ll ever use this harness moving forward. By the time I get her to move the straps have adjusted so much it’s hanging.