The Healers Medical Dog Booties & Gauze Pads are like a comfortable pair of slippers for your dog. Intended as a medical aid for pets with sore, tender paws due to allergies or injury, these booties allow him to walk comfortably, while the gauze inserts help keep the booties clean and dry. Featuring a triple layer that is non-adherent, the gauze fits securely inside the booties with an adhesive backing, acting as a bandage to absorb moisture from wounds or medicine. Providing soothing support with every step, the strong fuzzy fastener closure keeps the booties in place, while the rubber, non-stick design offers traction for safety. Comes with two booties and two gauze inserts, with replacement inserts available.
- Works as a medical aid for dogs with sore paws. Can also be used prevent scratching at surgical sites and eliminate the need for a cone.
- Allows dogs suffering from injuries or allergies to walk comfortably and promote healing, and helps keep them from licking.
- Non-adherent triple-layer gauze inserts fit inside the bootie and acts as a bandage to absorb moisture and won’t stick to the wound as it heals.
- Adhesive backing on the gauze keeps them in place inside the booties, and the booties have a non-stick, rubber sole that offers traction for an all-around secure fit.
- Intended for indoor use around the house and light outdoor use. Comes with 2 machine-washable and water-resistant booties and 2 gauze inserts, with replacement inserts available.
Healers Gauze Replacement Dog Bootie Inserts
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Healers