Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Take care of your dog’s precious paws with the Healers Urban Walkers Dog Boots. Designed for everyday use, these boots are like tennis shoes for dogs, with the intention to protect them from common paw injuries and extreme weather conditions. Made with a lightweight, breathable fabric that dries quickly, they offer a comfortable and flexible fit that allows for natural movement as your dog walks and runs. The wraparound design and fuzzy fastener hook ensures that the boots stay in place no matter where you go, and the non-skid sole provides plenty of traction on slippery surfaces.
- Everyday, outdoor protective boot that prevents common paw injuries and protects paws against the elements like snow or hot asphalt.
- Wraparound design and high-tensile fuzzy fastener hook enables a secure fit that stays in place, with a wide strap that spreads tension for a comfortable fit.
- Flexible and lightweight, the non-skid sole allows for natural movement while providing traction on slippery surfaces.
- Designed by a former Nike shoe designer and tested by the National Guide Dogs for the blind.
- Made in the USA and comes as a pair because front paws and back paws may require a different fit.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
||Length of Boot
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Healers