Health Extension Grain-Free Chicken & Tuna Recipe Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Holistic cat food with a delicious flavor that entices picky eaters.
- Fortified with the vitamins, minerals, rich fruits, and vegetables that cats need.
- Helps support a healthy urinary tract, shiny coat, strong immune system, flexible joints, and strong bones.
- No by-products, corn, soy, wheat, rendered animal fats, glutens, added sugar, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- All-natural, grain-free, and made in America.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Chicken with Asparagus Bits in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.66Chewy Price$50.16List Price$45.28Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken with Pumpkin Bits in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$49.94Chewy Price$52.56List Price$47.44Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12, bundle of 2$75.02Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.27Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Chicken & Whitefish Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$34.50Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS La Cucina Chicken with Pineapple Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94 oz, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey T.T.Y.L. Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.12Chewy Price$14.36Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature La Cucina Tuna with Papaya Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94-oz, case of 12$17.01Chewy Price$16.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Tuna...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon...||Tilapia Broth, Tilapia, Tuna...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck...||Bonita Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tapioca...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Not a good match
My cat was diagnosed with kidney issues. I have been trying all kinds of cat foods and he just refuses to eat them. I am really having trouble. I am sure the food is of good quality -- my cat is just spoiled!
Cats would not eat it
This looked like a great option, texture was a bit gummy and both cats would touch it. Shelter donation!
Tuna for Cat
My cat drank the sauce but did not eat the meat. Cat drank the sauce but not the tuna
Is it non GMO?
I purchased a case of this cat food because online it said it was non-GMO. However nowhere on the cans or on the box does it state this product is non-GMO.
A huge hit for my kitty with failing kidneys
This was a huge hit for my kitty that has been on daily fluids for almost 3 years for kidney failure. He loved it. I hope he lives to his 16th birthday.
ordered by mistake
I ordered this by mistake, not regular food I usually order, wouldn't eat it at all, bought regular food next day.
Fussy eater loves it!
We have three kitty boys two will eat anything, but the one is very, very picky and I mean picky. We try to feed them the best food, so as other parents know it can be challenging. Healthy food most of the time is expensive. At first I tried the Tuna and Prawns recipe on the very picky boy and he loved it. My mistake was to try the Chicken and Tuna recipe. He just went absolutely nuts over this favor. I give him the whole can and he wants more, the bowl is licked so clean I could put it back in the cabinet without washing it! But I don't of course. Now he won't eat the Tuna and Prawns thats how picky he is, but at least the other two love it.
Evening Tide's Superior Replacement
Just when you thought you would never get over the loss, you have come to the right place: Health Ext. Great and selective food. It might be one of those sleeper brands that's a little secret. I wandered "in" and it's been a super find that has rescued me from a shrinking number of "acceptable" foods left to my cats. Even more preferred over Evening Tide is this sublime and new (to us) Chicken & Tuna recipe! It has the exact same hydrating, "smudgeable" consistency of Evening Tide minus the oily appearance. It's licked, and re-licked, down to the last particle, and two full cans have been consumed in one sitting - a first-time occurrence! The bulk of recipes under this label (with the exception of the one with prawns that is rich and prone to causing diarrhea) are not firm or dry, begging the addition (and added expense) of broth. The cats' vet contends that cats get enough fluid from moisturizing food even if they don't drink water. Mine do, but knowing this is still a relief. This flavor even tops the Chicken & Duck recipe that seemed untoppable. Now I'm eager to rate the Chicken & Salmon one.
picky eater enjoys this flavor
My cat seems to be a picky eater in her old age but she enjoyed this flavor of Health Extension Grain Free.
MY 4 BABIES
They weren't real impressed with this, but they will eat it.