Health Extension Large Bites Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Grain Sorghum...||Calorie Content ME (Calculated) = 3790 kcal/kg., 430 kcal/cup COUNTRY VET® Naturals for High Performance Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredients Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- Large bites made with organic, free-range chicken and real foods like brown rice, oatmeal, menhaden fish and lamb.
- Provides a balanced diet and supports overall health for adult dogs.
- With superfoods turmeric, ginger, coconut oil, green tea extract, organic apple cider vinegar, and flaxseeds.
- Source of l-carnitine and joint-supporting glucosamine and chondroitin from New Zealand green lipped mussel.
- Made in the USA with no gluten, corn, wheat, soy, by-products or rendered animal fats, artificial preservatives, colors, dyes, or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 1-lb bag$4.27Chewy Price$4.29List Price$4.06Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.56Chewy Price$23.98List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Original Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 1-lb bag$4.22Chewy Price$4.49List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Buffalo & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$41.98List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Grain-Free Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.29Chewy Price$23.98List Price$14.53Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Naked Essentials Ancient Grain Chicken and Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$52.00Chewy Price$64.99List Price$49.40Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 30/20 Active Athlete Dog Food, 1-lb bag$3.84Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.65Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.94Chewy Price$92.99List Price$54.09Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Triple Protein Recipe with Ancestral Grains Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.19Chewy Price$39.06List Price$35.33Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$23.99List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Naked Essentials Ancient Grain Beef and Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.00Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- DealSupreme Source Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.38Chewy Price$17.46Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Maxi Loves Heath Extension Dog Food
Maxi the 260 lb English Mastiff simply loves the Health Extension Dog Food. He has been eating it since he was a puppy. He is healthy and happy and well nourished.
Dogs love. Good for joints.
Love the food . However , bag was torn in spots. . Let us se kibble in box. At first was Leary to use . But went ahead and used. Not sure why it was in such bad shape upon arrival . Will re think purchase next time.
Tried to cancel
Tried to cancel and reschedule this auto ship order twice. Got confirmation both times that it was cancelled, yet both deliveries were made. Now I have three months of food stocked up. Someone should check why the online ordering is not working properly.
Less Gas and she likes it
A positive change. Purina Sensitive Stomach appears to have changed something and Rosie developed some horrible gas. Now, less gas.
Great ingredients for some dogs
I love this food and the ingredients. I liked that it had no peas/legumes My dog loved it so much I could use it as treats. Unfortunately, chicken is another think along with peas and legumes that I have vaguely connected with my dog's soft stools. While I wish that Health Extension would offer this recipe and large bites size with other protein options, chicken is the only choice. I tried one other type, but the kibble was the size of a BB and kept choking my dog and getting stuck in his teeth, lips. So sadly, I'm trial and erroring my way to finding a new food.
Expensive, but among the best!
Was looking for a very healthy dry food our picky and stubborn adult American bulldog would like. We finally found it in Holistic; thanks primarily to our daughter, who feeds it to her two mastiffs. Our Rosa absolutely loves it and often wants more. Even better is the fact that she hasn't had any indigestion and is now very regular, with healthy-looking stools. If you can afford this pricey kibble, Holistic is very much worth it, especially in the long run.
All 4 pups love it
I have a Shiba inu and a Doberman. Both were eating justfoodfordogs since they were puppies. Recently, both of them seem to not want to eat it anymore. Tried going through the different recipes but still no. A few weeks ago, 2 dobbie pups joined our little family, they seem to like the justfoodfordogs but i had to find something else for their sisters. After crazy long research, i found out about Cardiomyopathy and was pretty stunned by it. I used to give my Shepherd (God rest her soul) Orijen for a few years of her life before switching to Justfoodfordogs as well. I haven't been on the kibble market for awhile but i realize most of the dry dog foods has some sort of legumes, lentils, chickpeas and such that seems to "contribute" to Cardiomyopathy (though mostly the grain-free ones). Then i stumbled onto this brand and i got to admit, all 4 babies seems to like it a lot, even the 2 older sisters. I'm glad that they had 0 recalls and quality + ingredients seems to be up there with the best of them. Best of all, no legumes etc. (though the grain-free ones does). So far I'm loving this brand and will continue to feed them this recipe.
She loves it!
I bought a 1lbs pack to see, if she likes it and she’s going crazy over it! Like said in previous reviews, the bites are not really big (wish they would be bigger, so she really would have to chew on it). Definitely buying a big bag and hope it will work for her weight problems too.
Not so large bites
This is a great high quality kibble and very low stool volume from my girl. As for the size - imagine 2 or 3 dimes stacked. Strange definition of large.
Giant Breed Dogs
I have a 2yr old English Mastiff and have been searching for a good quality yet not to expense food for her and I think we might of found one.....Kibble size is good and the ingredients seem to be better than most expensive and no recalls :)