Healthy Breeds Mini Sticks Dog Dental Chews, 15 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty treats support improved oral care for your Chihuahua amigo.
- Triple enzyme formula helps to control plaque, reduce tartar and freshen breath.
- Chicken liver flavor appeals to picky eaters.
- Low-calorie formula is free of grain and soy and is easy to digest.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHealthy Breeds Boxer Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Breeds French Bulldog Omega HP Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPetpost Tear Stain Soft Chews for Dogs, Chicken Flavor, 90 count$20.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- DealWoofWell Yorkshire Terriers Health Support Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$36.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Tear Stain Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Breeds Puppy Multi-Vitamin Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Puppies, Boxer, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Lifetime Vitamins Chewable Dog Tablets, 60 count$30.98Chewy Price$29.43Autoship Price
- DealThe Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2-oz$13.90Chewy Price$13.95List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- DealLICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Soft Chews Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealThe Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 0.5-oz$7.52Chewy Price$7.95List Price$7.14Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Breeds Chihuahua Senior Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Potato Flour, Glycerine...||Potato Starch, Potato Flour, Glycerine...||Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin (non palm), Oatmeal Flour...||Beef hide, dextrose, poultry digest...||Fish Oi, Quercetin, Colostrum...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Allergy Relief, Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||—||—||Natural, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Mint, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
el único problema es que venia así?
Me gustan los productos y llegan a tiempo pero solo tengo este problema que viene así no se porque? Quiero saber si los sticks son duros o son suaves ?
they are big & groovy
You get a 4.5 inches long, straight stick with running grooves up & down. That's about twice as long as my other dental chew, although that one is bone shaped, so it expands a little at each end. In any case it took me a long time to chew through eat & I liked the taste, but I like anything my people will give me. They told me to add that they're too pricey to buy all the time.
You would think these were made for dogs 10 lbs or less. Definitely won’t be buying these again! What a waste of money.
Sticks taste good to my dog but are too short
My 6-lb Chihuahua mix likes the taste, but the sticks are too short for him to be able to hold onto with his front paws and chew, so he won't take the entire stick from me. I have to cut up the stick into tiny pieces with kitchen scissors in order for him to chew any of it. He is forced to chew the pieces at least, but it kinda defeats the purpose of a dental stick. :/
Way too big for chihuahuas!
I bought these treats because of the high ratings and I don't get it. These are WAY TOO LARGE for my toy chihuahua! She won't even try them let alone fit them in her mouth. These treats are for medium sized dogs, NOT CHIHUAHUAS!!!! WASTE OF MONEY!!!
Excellent! Great for littles
I have chihuahuas and they loved these. Not too hard, not too soft, easy for them to chew. Will buy again.
Dutch is teething
Dutch loves these!! Would I recommend this product absolutely..
Old chihuahua loves it
My 10 yr old chi with not many teeth loves these. She can handle this size well.
New Frenchie pup in our family!
Cruz is our 1st Frenchie in our family of English Bulldogs and Goldens - he loved these little dental sticks and were a perfect size!
The size is just right
My dogs will love these because they are a good size for them and will help there teeth