Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s needs in mind.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids—the good fats which are essential to a diet but dogs don’t naturally produce.
- A comprehensive blend of essential fatty acids.
- Ingredients are extracted quickly to keep the nutrients from freshly-caught fish as pure and potent as possible.
- The delicious taste and soft chewy texture make dogs think it’s treat time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lexelium Fur & Coat Enhancer Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 180 count$14.76Chewy Price$39.99List Price$14.02Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Lexelium Growth Boosting System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Arkus Daily All-Natural Probiotic Digestive Dog Health Supplement, 0.8-oz jar$31.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Daily All-In-One Hickory Chicken Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$21.10List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wild One Gut Support Probiotic & Digestive Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Puppy Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Resvantage Canine Longevity Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenol Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), di-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E). Inactive Ingredients: Glycerine...||Active Ingredients Per 7.5 gram chew: Qrill (Antarctic Krill Meal) 1100mg, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 440mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 155mg...||Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Linolenic) 85mg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic) 304mg, Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Linoleic) 560mg...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 202 mg, EPA 34 mg, DHA 76 mg...||Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Cheese, Bacon|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
These were dandy. Our Frenchie likes to eat them as treats. His skin issues calmed down. Compared to other products we’ve used, these were very inexpensive, which made us initially question the quality. After 3mos of using them I am leaving this positive view.
My girl love when I include this in her food. Her coat shines and I’ve noticed she doesn’t shed as much. I will buy again.
My chocolate Lab Jake had a terrible case of the winter itch. These chewables worked wonders within a week of starting them. I highly recommend them.
Sadly didn't work for my Schnauzer
My Schnauzer has seasonal allergies and just generally really itchy skin and due to a seizure disorder cannot be on any of the prescription medications. I had really hoped this would help. Gave her one a day for over two weeks. While she liked the chews, I saw absolutely no improvement in her skin issues. Really disappointed.
best vitamins for my little one.
My pet love his new vitamins and his hair is changing and he is looking good, Before he has dry skin and now no more but he does a lot of poop 5 or 6 times a day and before was 3 lol.
Can see the difference after one month
I bought these for my six year old mini schnauzer. She had the worst case of schnauzer bumps ever. We tried everything to help them including antibiotics, prescription shampoos , and regular bathing. Nothing seemed to help. I give her one chew every morning. No more bumps, less itching and flaky skin! Definitely happy with the results! Great affordable product targeted specifically for my schnauzer!
The girls skin and coats are much improved. Their chewing and scratching of their itchy skin has diminished. With time we anticipate it will end all together.
Good I think. But overly expensive. Definitely not reasonable price for the amount. Though good product. My Frenchies like them. But I don’t think I can afford the price. So not buying again. Sorry.
Her coat looks better in just 10 days
Our chocolate lab has coarse fur and it was really looking dull, dusty, and dry. We purchased these because we were concerned she wasn’t getting the right nutrients to nourish her coat. Very quickly we saw improvement and she’s only been eating them for 10 days.