Give hangry squirrels something to munch on—instead of your birds’ food—with the Heath Corn-Mount Squirrel Feeder. It’s designed to hold a cob of corn or corn log to give squirrels plenty to snack on so they won’t go after your wild bird feeders. And you’ll love watching the furry critters munch away! It’s made of the finest, decay-resistant, weather-proof western red cedar so it can stand up to the elements for longer-lasting squirrel feeding action. Plus, you can set it up easily on a tree or on a pole.
- Keeps squirrels munching away so they won’t be tempted to go after your wild bird feeder.
- Designed to hold a cob of corn or corn log securely in the feeder for anytime squirrel snacking.
- Built out of weather-resistant western red cedar so it can stand up to outdoor use.
- Easy to set up either on a pole or on a tree for easy squirrel watching.
- Made in the USA and comes with pre-drilled holes and all the hardware you need to set it up.
Pre-drilled holes for mounting and all the hardware you need to mount it.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Cob of corn is not included, so you'll need to add your own. You can also try it with a corn log for even more squirrel-munching fun.
It may take some time for the squirrels in your backyard habitat to warm up to the new feeder and approach it to eat the food.
See all items by Heath