Heath Universal Squirrel Baffle
About This Item
- Tips at the slightest touch to keep hangry squirrels away from your wild bird feeder.
- Long-lasting anti-squirrel action with high-strength polycarbonate plastic that can stand up to outdoor use.
- Universal design means you can set it up with pole-mounted or hanging bird feeders.
- Stays clear even with high sunlight thanks to the built-in UV-resistant technology.
- Includes all the hardware you need to set it up in just a couple of simple steps.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Heath Outdoor Products Triple Treat Bird Feeder, Gold$65.44Chewy Price$67.08List Price
- Little Giant Plastic Poultry Fount, 1-gal, Purple$11.61Chewy Price$18.74List Price
- Kaytee Soft Mesh Finch Feeding Station 2 Bird Feeder$13.61Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- My Favorite Chicken Feeder & Drinker Poly Suspension Cord Set$2.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Coconut Bird Feeder$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- North States Village Collection Church Bird Feeder, White, Small$27.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 9.5-in$23.83Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$69.99Chewy Price
- Little Farmer Products V-shape Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 8-oz$4.94Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ware Corner Cage Chicken Feeder$10.96Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$48.64Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Not wide enough
Alas, my squirrels are too wiley - this needs to be about 4 inches wider. They are still able to hang upside down from the wire holding my bird feeder, drape themselves across the baffle, reach down and feed. I'll try to get a photo.
Squirrel baffle fail
Squirrel stood on baffle and used it for leverage to get to seed bin underneath Not helpful
Exactly what we were looking for.
So glad to find this baffle at Chewy, as we couldn't find one like it anywhere. The tiny plastic hook on top (not the wire cord shown in the pic) actually broke the first use, but we expected that to happen because it was rather dainty for our large feeder. We ended up reinforcing the top and hanging the baffle and our feeder differently and it's been great. No squirrels have robbed our bird feeder since.
Large enough to cover most bird houses
Good instructions included, for ease of use. Clear so you can still see the birds.
I am very happy with the baffle, now if I could find something to keep the Orioles off the hummingbird feeder! I’ve tried an Oriole feeder but they prefer the hummingbird feeder. Go figure.
Didn’t work for me
I wasn’t able to use it with the Shepard’s hook I have. I didn’t realize it had to slide over and didn’t open to put around the pole. When the ground thaws I will buy a new pole for it
Great squirrel deterrent
The baffle is actually translucent and blends in to the area on my deck. It is an effective method to discourage the squirrels from dumping out the seed in the bird feeder.
Well not quite
Squirrels are smarter. Didn't seem to damper their reaching the feeders. Could just be our squirrels.
worthless waste of your money
it took all of 5 minutes for the squirrels to figure it out
Item does exactly was it intended to do. Squirrels are completely frustrated by the device.