Heininger Waterboy Portable Pet Bowl, 3-qt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy and convenient pet water bowl is perfect for road trips, camping, hiking or just afternoons at the park.
- Innovative design combines water storage and drinking bowl into one compact, easy-to-carry unit.
- Lay the bottle on its side to automatically dispense water through the slots on the attached bowl.
- Engineered to limit tipping, splashing or spilling; leftover water drains back into the reservoir when you stand it up.
- Reservoir holds up to three quarts of water; made in the USA from BPA-free plastic for added safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alfie Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Dog Bowl, Brown, 6.25-cup, 1 count$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- INSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Black$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.95Chewy Price
- Kurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Barn Red, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Dog Travel Bag, 5 count$42.98Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Blue, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Premium Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowls, 1.5-cup, 3 count$7.08Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Small, Grey$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||96-oz||32-oz||96-oz||192-oz||2.5-cup; 20-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
IGNORE BAD REVIEWS; IT WORKS GREAT
This works super well. When you put it on its side for the dog to drink, a small amount of water fills the bowl and stays at that level if there is water in the container. Do not expect the bowl to fill all the way to the top like a water dish at home because if it did it would spill over in the car and evaporate much faster… my dog has never had a problem drinking from this.
Very worth it
I've been having the waterboy for close to a year before i was a trucker, I have taken my doggo to a lot of road trips and this water container has really come in handy, and now that I am a trucker and have my dog with me it has become even more useful, I think only complaint I can have is the seal seems to act up when closing the cap, but easy fix
I ordered this for a trip we were going on for Christmas. At the first stop on the road I got this out excited to try it. It was very disappointing. Once I put it on its side the water barely came up in the blue cup area. I even tried tilting it trying to help the water come up for Saylor to drink. I was excited to get this hoping it would alleviate spilling water in the car and being easy to provide a drink it proved itself useless.
Bought 3, worth it
Bought 3 because these sell out so quickly every time they're restocked and I'm glad I did. When we go camping with our dogs it's nice to have multiple water bowls for them to drink out off. The one downside I found is that they have to be level for the water bowl part to fully fill up and that can be difficult to do on gravel. Other than that, I would absolutely recommend it.
Greatest invention for carrying water for the pups We use in the car as well as our RV to avoid spills This is our second unit and highly recommend for animal lovers
Excellent for travel
I was totally surprised when my pup immediately drank out of this bowl, even ignoring his regular dish. He's super fussy about drinking and he stuck his nose in it and started lapping it up. Great for road trips but I also use inside as it keeps the water fresh. I slightly unscrew the bowl so that more water flows into it.
The best for travel
My guy and I took a long road trip. This was perfect for random stops without a place to fill up and I could make sure he was drinking clean, fresh water the whole way.
kind works, wish it was more desirable
really cool concept, but lab puppy only drinks from it if desperate. she's also managed to flip it a couple times, which was frustrating, but no fault of the item.
The best water bowl
This is the best water bowl and not just for traveling- Every dog seems to want to only drink from this when visiting. My lab lays on the floor with it between her front paws so she can keep lapping up the water till it’s almost gone! Lol- For traveling this is a must, since it can’t tip over and get water everywhere.
Best water dish ever
I just came on to buy another. We love it when we are going on trips; but we recently adopted a kitten who’s too small to drink out of regular water dishes. He crawls on this and can drink the water. We are leaving with just our big dog and leaving the cats and small dogs with our adult son. Now, we aren’t sure what to do since we need the water bottle in our vehicle, but we need to leave it also. And it isn’t available. Love love love this.