Hen Couture Chickens & Tulips Hen Saddle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning.
- Standard size fits most hens but may be small for bantams or very large breeds.
- Designed to help provide relief and protection from pecking.
- Keeps hens safe from rooster spurs during breeding and deters aerial predators from attacking.
- Comes equipped with elastic bands on each side the secure the jacket by slipping behind the wings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Happy Hen Treats Chicken Nesting Herbs, 1-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Canary Nest, 2 count$5.78Chewy Price$6.08List Price$5.49Autoship Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Homestead Essentials Reverse Roll Out 2 Compartment Poultry Nesting Box$109.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea Mini Eco Bird Incubator Semi-Auto Turn Kit$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Brinsea Ovaview High Intensity Bird Egg Candler$54.99Chewy Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Scent of Spring Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 10-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator Small Egg Insert$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Best Eggs Ever Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 10-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Nesting Herb Starter Kit$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Cozy Products Flat Panel Chicken Coop Heater$38.27Chewy Price$73.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
My hen was very receptive to wearing it. It’s been on her for weeks. We purchased the camouflage style and that one had fallen off three times in the same amount of time this one had been on. Different hen though so perhaps the one in camouflage is more active. I’m excited about these working out because I have two out of ten hens that just can’t seem to grow their feathers back from a heavy rough rooster we used to have.