HeroDog Chuckles 2.0 Cow Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 3-in-1 noisemaker squeaks, crinkles, and chuckles.
- Soft plush toy is perfect for snuggling.
- Reinforced lining and stitching for durability.
- Multiple shapes, sounds, and textures to keep your dog engaged.
- Great for fetching, carrying, and cuddling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Textured Plush Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealSodaPup Crazy Bounce Retrieving Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealSodaPup Can Opener Tug Dog Chew Toy$18.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Sloth Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Small$5.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealZippyPaws SportsBallz Baseball Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- DealHuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Skunk$21.99Chewy Price
- DealHuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Bunny$21.32Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Does not work
Ordered the large version of this one. Only the squeaker worked and not the piece that moved up and down on the inside. Asked to refund/exchange and chewy was great in saying they would credit me for a new one at no cost. Sent another one and that also did not work
This fairly durable plush toy quickly became a favorite of my 9 mo. old lab. The toy remains intact without a tear or loose stitch after several weeks of tug and fetch with this toy. He isn't an extreme chewer but typically pulls stuffing out of a toy after a week. Two cons to this toy so far: the gaggle stick started to break after a week (it clacks about 25% of the time) and the "crunch" noise is difficult to make.
Purple cow size
This is a cute toy, my Pomeranian likes it but it is hard for her to grab around the middle. She grabs the small ears hands and feet. It was described as small but it could be smaller.