HerpCult Vertical Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with an H-lock, sliding one-click closure with strong magnetic snaps, so you can easily access your pet, but he can’t get out.
- The stackable design allows you to keep your pets in one area while saving space.
- The terrarium is made from a clear material that’s waterproof and heat pad friendly.
- Designed with cross ventilation on both sides for optimal airflow.
- You can add enough substrate, décor and other accessories.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealExo Terra Faunarium Terrarium, Mini$6.14Chewy Price
- DealExo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Medium$15.78Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Terrarium Screen Cover Clip Set, Large$2.84Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- DealNew Age Pet Ecoplex Sonoran Tortoise House$154.26Chewy Price$276.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Cricket Pen with Dispensing Tubes, Small$13.87Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealZilla Tropical Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$79.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Wood Tortoise House$122.67Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- DealREPTI ZOO Double Hinge Glass Reptile Terrarium, 35-gal$295.90Chewy Price$296.99List Price
- DealZilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Small$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealZilla Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 36-in$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealTetrafauna Aquatic Turtle Deluxe Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$186.24Chewy Price$314.79List Price
- DealFluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 18 x 36-in$36.67Chewy Price$47.33List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Glass, Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Crystal clear, great size, lots of ventilation holes. Plus I love the slide open top with the magnet closure.
This terrarium is a lovely showcase for my land snails. I've experienced two issues with the ones I have purchased thus far. There is a glue odor that is still persisting over time. The top closure piece on one is incredibly tight, so tight that I am afraid to remove it completely for fear of breaking it - the other one I bought, however, slides on and off easily.
Best enclosures for tarantulas
I use these enclosures for my tarantulas. They are very well made and meets my tarantulas needs
Buy it it’s great
Awesome! Exactly what i wanted. Nice size, locking lid, and sturdy frame
I bought this for my variegated adansonii monstera plants this thing is fabulous, well built and it looks so great with all my acrylic furniture.It has little horizontal and vertical vent holes for good air flow. The top is screened perfect for their full spectrum light. Love it will order more if needed.
Perfect, amazing enclosure
I purchased this enclosure for my tarantulas. I had two of this size at home already, and they're perfect for juvenile or dwarf fossorial or arboreal species. I tend to buy them for my fossorial species. The ventilation holes are placed around the middle, which gives plenty of room for substrate as well as foliage and anchor points, which my old world species really like. The lip around the top helps to keep them from bolting out, as well. These enclosures are absolutely perfect in every way, and I'm very happy with them.
Arboreal Tarantula Perfect!
I have been looking for cages for my arboreal Ts. This cage meets everything I was looking for. It is absolutely perfect. The feet on the bottom makes them easily stackable and helps secure them on shelves. The magnetic locks are amazing too!
Great!!! Perfect for my gecko
This was the perfect size for my new eurydactylodes gecko! These guys are small so this tank was perfect nice quality and strong magnets!!! Like I said perfect for morning geckos or eurydactylodes geckos! Don’t recommend for a crestie for sure :)
I got it as a terrarium for mini-orchids. I just wish I could get a bigger one.
This would work PERFECTLY for a green tree python.
Unfortunately i'm getting a ball python, but if you're getting a green tree 100% reccomend.