Hertzko Dog & Cat Thinning Scissors Set
About This Item
- Helps thin out your pet’s fur and blend shorter fur with longer fur.
- Crafted with stainless steel to promote an easy cleanup and help prevent rusting.
- Features a rounded tip to promote safety while grooming.
- Grip handle and finger rest promote comfort and a sturdy grip.
- Helps cut out mats to promote a plush coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Laazar Pro Shear 42 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 5.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$19.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Grooming Shears Kit, 4-pack$30.27Chewy Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 7-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors, 7-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog Dematting Rake$11.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Curved-Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$7.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Shears||Replacement Combs|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Brush Type||—||—||—||—||Deshedding Tool, Bristle Brush|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Not for my application at least
I bought them to try and remedy matted fur on one of my friendlier feral cats. Neither helped, and they were expensive, but I suppose the "free shipping" was calculated into the cost. I'm now trying all sorts of other things (brushes, oil, etc) trying to head off an expensive vet visit where she'll have to be tranquilized.
Relief of mats
I would recommend these scissors to any of my other feline friend's owners. They worked well on my mats that my mom had to remove. I have extra long hair and it gets matted so bad the beginning of summer, that I have to have them cut out.
Great item for the novice
We acquired a rescue dog that doesn't like her feet touched----these thinning shears worked well, quick, and a helpful tool for the non-professional to acquire a good look. Priced right.
Excellent for the price
I use them to cut through the matts on my goldendoodles and then brush it out they work great.
Used them to cut my dogs bangs and they work really well