Hertzko Long Blade Dog & Cat Dematting Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to gently remove loose hair and eliminate tangles, knots and dander in dogs and cats with medium to long hair.
- High-quality, rust-resistant, stainless steel serrated blades are sharp enough to cut through the toughest mats without pulling his hair.
- The rounded ends on each blade are designed to ensure your pet’s safety, even on sensitive skin.
- Groom and massage his coat with each stroke by increasing blood circulation to leave him looking and feeling great.
- Comfort-grip, anti-slip rubberized handle fits easily in your hand to help prevent hand and wrist strain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count, 8 count$19.82Chewy Price$22.02List Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, 2 count, Orange$14.18Chewy Price$15.76List Price
- Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse, 16-oz, bundle of 2$23.38Chewy Price$25.98List Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 14 x 21-in, 2 count$45.00Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Lilac$28.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Wahl Clini Clip Cleaner & Disinfectant, 8-oz bottle$11.46Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Cable Grooming Loop, Blue, 18"$8.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, Medium, X-Large, 2 count, Pink$26.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Black$289.95Chewy Price
- Shernbao Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 31.1-in, Green$11.99Chewy Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Rubber, Metal||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Comb, Deshedding Tool||Comb||Comb||Comb||Comb|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Useless for long haired cat mats
I have a long haired cat that gets horrible mats in the winter no matter how hard I try to keep her combed. I tried this comb and all I can say is that it was useless. It doesn’t cut the mats it just pulls her hair and both of us end up angry and sore. Going to have to try something else.
Not great with my 8# kitty
I used this for my long haired cat as she has mattes I need to get out. It couldn’t get under the mattes to cut them out, and did more pulling out hair than cutting out the parts I needed. I’m wondering if it’s because it was the size of the brush to cat? It felt clumsy. I could potentially see this working for a dog better, if the dog is over 20lbs.
I have a havanese with longer hair that needs to be brushed frequently. She gets knots and snarled all the time. This brush is the best for getting out loose hair and knots. I still need to brush to get out the smaller ones, but this has been breaking magic for me.
I wouldn't waste my time!!
I thought this comb would get under the knots on my Maine Coon and cut them out. It doesn't work that way.
This product is amazing. My cat had lots of matted hair & this product worked great to remove them.
Hertzko Cat Dematting Comb
With two, long haired Ragdoll cats, matting can be issue. This is the first dematting comb I've found I can use effectively on them. Can't just slide the blade through (like with an electric shaver), but by "sawing" it back and forth lightly, it breaks up the mats without pulling their hair. Much more pleasant experience for them and me!
Wonderful for keeping long fur from matting.
My long haired cat's fur matts terribly. This comb gets to the root of the problem and makes it easy to comb the matts away. You have to do it regularly or the matts can get away from you! It's the best comb I've ever used for my cat.
Amazing dematting comb
I have a long hair German Shepard it has been a constant battle with removing matted hair without pulling and hurting him. With this comb it gets all the way down to the under coat breaking up the matted hair easily! By far the best comb have ever used would recommend to anyone with a long haired pet!!
Not for my cat
Can't use it. My cat hates this comb. Gave it to my daughter to try on her cat.
not too bad!
My cat is a rescue cat. When we adopted her, we noticed that she is afraid of bushes, combs and any thing of that nature. We think she may have been hit with a brush several times. Her long hair started to get knots because of her fear. We try to use this comb as much as possible so that she will not get any more.