Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Deshedding Tool
About This Item
- Perfect for quickly and easily deshedding cats and dogs of any shape or size, with any length or type of coat.
- Reduces shedding by up to 95% by gently reaching through top coat to remove stubborn undercoat fur and dirt.
- Quickly clean comb for the next use by simply pressing the automatic fur eject button and wiping away hairy mess.
- Unique curved design follows the natural contours of the body, making grooming sessions comfortable for pets.
- Massaging action from combing helps to increase circulation, leaving pets looking well-groomed and feeling tip-top.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Magic Coat 2-in-1 Quick Shed Dog Grooming Tool$8.39Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- Dakpets FURblaster Deshedding & Light Trimming Tool for Long & Short Hair Dogs & Cats, Blue$16.09Chewy Price$59.90List Price
- CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$17.49Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Short Pins$12.01Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small$13.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Large$14.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Xylan Coarse Pet Comb$19.99Chewy Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Works, but comes apart
I have a Pyrenees mix and he sheds a lot. When using his deshedding tool, it does get a ton of hair off, but the comb detaches from the handle constantly. I have tried to secure it but nothing I do works. I have ended up just using the comb part without the handle which isn't very comfortable. I'm not sure if I got a defective one, but I don't think I can return it because I had to cut the package to get to the product.
Handle falls off constantly!
You can't use it for more than a few seconds and the handle falls off/unclips. It's extremely annoying. I would use the furminator over this anyday!
Shedding Controlled Now
I have 3 long-hair cats & I wasn't sure this product will work. After using it once, there was a noticeable difference in the amount of shedding on my carpets and even the wool blanket on my bed. The cats love it because it works like a regular brush, so it is soothing. Just don't press too hard to reach their skin.
Brush head keeps falling off
This brush worked great for the first couple of times I used it. Although it is wide (4") the nice curve lets it hug the dog nicely. She doesn't complain as much about brushing with this brush as she did with a different big name brand brush. It seems to do a great job at removing the hair on my medium size terrier mix with long top coat and LOTS of undercoat. The bad part is that after the first couple of uses, the entire head of the brush keeps falling off while brushing. I watched hubby use the brush, thinking it was his user error, but nope. I'm going to glue the brush head on and hope that it works better that way; this is way too expensive to keep falling apart. Looking at reviews, I'm not the only person having this issue, so its likely either bad design or bad manufacturing.
Would not recommend
My son used this and and showed me that when he pushed the slide to push the hair the entire head popped off. I thought perhaps he was pushing the button accidentally however the same thing happened to me when I brushed our cat with it. 8/10 times that you would try to slide the hair without pushing the release button the head popped off, doesn’t seem to snap securely into place.
Wow!! I added this to my autoship with the intention of removing. Only because I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend this amount of money. Well…the autoship shipped and it was too late. I’m so glad it did!! My order just arrived and We tried it out right away. This is the most AMAZING deshedding tool I’ve ever used on my cat! He loves it and so do I. He begs for more brushing! I expect the fur on my carpet and corners of my hardwoods will be a lot less by using this awesome tool daily.
Have several long haired cats. This comb is great for thinning and keeping matting away. Very sturdy and easy to use. Our short haired cats love it too. I've noticed less shedding since using it daily. Only trouble is now my cats expect a good combing every time I sit down. Could use a couple more hands to keep up with the demand!
Brush is magic for my long-haired cat
So, when I took this out of the box, I went, "Dang, the tines on this are way smaller than I thought... this brush probably won't do anything." The animal I got it for is my long-haired cat. He's a bit overweight and let some mats happen in his back fur as a result, and he usually hates grooming, so I had trouble getting him to let me brush him out. I've used some other de-matting tools, and they weren't bad, but he didn't like me using them. I think this brush has fixed that problem. My kitty started purring immediately when I used it on him, he mewed at me pitifully when I tried to stop, and rubbed his face all over the brush when I set it down. And despite its short tines, it pulls out a truly amazing amount of his excess undercoat hair! It also helped me work out one of the mats, and gently remove the other two (left a balder spot, but he wasn't in pain, and that's when I tried to stop and he mewed at me and grabbed at my hand with his paw). The only downside is that after a couple of strokes with the brush, I have to stop and quickly pull the removed hair off of the brush because it's fairly shallow. I think the shallow tines are part of why my cat finds it so comfy though, so, worth it. So yeah. 100% recommend. This brush is magic. At least, that's what my cat seems to think!
This easy to use comb thru fur and rid of excess hair is AMAZING! Our little shedder is a Italian Greyhound that has the tiny hairs that kinda stick your skin and on the couch is just crazy. But not now! Still a little bit but not like before! So happy!!
Brush works well to get hair, but it was extremely frustrating that the blade head kept popping off. Literally popped off every few seconds of brushing. Not worth the aggravation