Higgins inTune Complete & Balanced Diet Grain-Free Ferret Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote skin and coat health, while vitamins C and E support immunity.
- Calcium and phosphorus help encourage strong teeth and bones.
- Crafted with sustainably sourced Alaska Pollock.
- Grain-free with no peas or meat by-products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wysong Ferret Archetypal 2 Dry Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$24.89Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 25-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Grain Free Diet Daily Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$19.42Chewy Price$28.49List Price$18.45Autoship Price
- DealWysong Epigen 90 Starch Free Dry Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$31.09Chewy Price$29.54Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.09Chewy Price$5.79Autoship Price
- Marshall Select Chicken Formula Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealSherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$75.49List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Added Vitamins Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$8.49Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Original Blend Pellets Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$7.89Chewy Price$7.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Dried Eggs, Tapioca...||Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Poultry By-Product Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Chicken By-Products (Organs Only), Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein||High-Protein||—||High-Protein|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Helped My Ferret!
My ferret, Feets, has eaten a Marshall diet for his whole life, about 4 years. Suddenly we tried a new Marshall ferret food and Feets lost a lot weight, his coat was prickly, and he was sickly. I decided to ditch Marshall and try Higgins, and he’s getting his weight back and his coat’s smoother!! He LOVES it, absolutely chows down on this food. I’m so happy that I found this product because the formula is much better for him and most importantly he loves it. The price on Chewy is better than any pet store, so hopefully it’s kept well stocked on here!
amazing ferret food
i have bought this about 4 times for my ferrets they wont touch it for a few weeks, then they love it, the reason they dont touch it is because the smell, they don't like it but after a few weeks it goes away and they love it
This food offers nutrition without the nonsense (artificial stuff that makes no sense to eat). Yes, it has an odour, but that was to be expected from a fish-based product. I slowly incorporated it to avoid tummy upset at first, to wean off the other product. I also now mix it with water to allow for my ferrets to get additional hydration as well as to soften the food a bit to avoid choking, as it is harder than most other foods on the market (which does not need a star taken, since adding water is good for them). My noodles (ferrets) love it and I love it. Great product, thank you!
Only food rescue ferret will eat
We have a wildlife sanctuary and had a ferret arrive in very poor condition. This was the only food that I was able to get her to eat. She has been on it only a couple of weeks, but is already starting to look better.
love love love
I mix this food with Orijen Cat/Kitten food with some rehydrated chicken from Stella and chewys and it proves to be the best food my ferret has ever been on.. it’s a bit pricey adding all those ingredients together but my little rescued girl now has her weight up and her coat is SO SOFT.. she demolishes an entire bowl of food over and over again where before we switched her diet around she didn’t really touch much. I’m so grateful to find this food to be the main mixer in my littler cinders diet! Could not be happier.
Baby ferret loves it
I bought this and Marshall's Premium Ferret Diet for my baby ferret (10 wks old). He was raised on Marshall's so he ate that but he took to the Higgins food immediately. I mixed both of them in the bowl and he picked out the Higgins ones first. The ingredients have some veg in them but that is the only way you can get kibble to form a shape. I think having a variety of food is a good idea. I will try out the other ferret foods too. This one is a favorite.
Ever since I got my boys, it's always been a struggle to find good food for them. They are super picky but after buying this food, Gandalf is nuts about this stuff. Yes, it's stinks but they love it. Their fur has never been softer and so much healthier! 10/10 will keep buying!
Ferrets love it
Use this as part of their mixed kibble diet helped my little girl gain weight
Ferret food Higgins
I read the reviews and everyone raved about this food. I bought 2 bags of this stuff and it was horrible. Both bags smelled like rotten creamed corn. My ferrets tried to bury this food wouldn’t eat it just flipped the bowls. Could be a bad batch I don’t know. But for the price and what I received buyer beware. I tossed mine out.
great ingredients, very strong smell
This has great food and very affordable but I will warn this has a very very strong smell but yeah the ferrets love it just make sure to keep it in a sealed container!