Higgins Vita Seed Parrot Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially made for parrots with sunflower and safflower seeds and gourmet blend of veggies, fruits, and legumes.
- With wheat, cashews, papaya, pineapple, oats, apples, and more tasty and nutritious treats.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and DHA omega-3 fatty acids for overall health.
- Contains probiotics to naturally support your pal’s immune system and digestive health.
- Proudly made in the USA and contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins InTune Natural Bird Food, 18-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$88.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Conure & Cockatiel Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$17.64Chewy Price$22.49List Price$16.76Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parrot Bird Food, 3-lb bag$19.30Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.34Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 3-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- Higgins Vita Seed California Blend Parrot Food, 5-lb$17.29Chewy Price$20.69List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Hari Tropimix Enrichment Cockatiel & Lovebird Food, 8-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mini Bird Food, 25-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Small Bird Food, 10-lb bag$36.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Seeds, Safflower, Buckwheat...||Safflower, Red Milo, Wheat...||Safflower, Oats, Wheat...||Safflower, Sunflower Seeds, Oats...||Ground Corn, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
not for my Feather children
WAY too many sunflower seeds in fact i bet 3/4 of the bag is sunflower seeds , my two birds refuse to eat it as it is so had to purchase other foods to mix with it so there is actually some nutrition to it along with their fresh chop i give them each day .
Higgins vita seed- 25 lbs.
This seed was listed under cockatiel food and even has a cockatiel pictured on the front. But there is no way my cockatiels can eat these huge sunflower seeds and whole peanuts in the shell, not to mention the hot peppers, carrot and banana slices. It should not be indicated for cockatiels- it is large parrot food. It is also over priced because it is mostly sunflower seeds. I am disappointed in Higgins.
Way too much sunflower seed!
I usually love HIggins products. I got this bag and am very disappointed at the amount of sunflower seed! It seems like I ordered a bag of sunflower seed. I will never get this again.... back to a safflower only mix and will continue with fresh chop and zupreem pellet. Very disappointed!
Good Mix Of Seed
Wonderful mix of seeds without the small filler seeds that are hard for the birds to pick up.
We have tried other parrot food blends that seemed pretty bland with basically only two ingredients: peanuts & sunflower seeds (we end up throwing most of it out in the yard for the squirrels). I like that this food seems to have a better variety with dried fruits added & more nuts/seeds. We will definitely be sticking to this one.
Higgins Vita Seed Parrot Food
fast shipping, fresh product, birds love this Thank You!!
not what I expected
Mosty sunflower seeds. My parrot wouldn't eat it.
Loves this food
My African Gray loves this food, he is very picky but will always eat this food, I just wish there were a few more peanuts. Some bags have less than others.
My birds love it!
Nutritious, and delicious, that's what my birds tell me! Always fresh and smells great!
I did not realize I was not really satisfied with that bird food there was too many sunflower seeds in it and I do not even know if my bird will eat it