Higgins Worldly Cuisines Inca Bean Salad Bird Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A Mexican-inspired dish of black beans, garbanzo beans, pinto beans, lentils and sweet peppers on a bed of quinoa flakes.
- A nice flavorful break from conventional bird food.
- Quick and easy to prepare — just add water and microwave.
- All natural, with no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Serve beside or on top of conventional bird food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins Worldly Cuisines Spice Market Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Higgins Worldly Cuisines Creamy Zen Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- dealVitakraft Crunch Sticks Egg & Honey Canary & Finch Bird Treat Toy$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Mini-Pop Corn Cob Bird Treat, 1-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Real Rewards Orchard Mix Medium Bird Treats, 6-oz bag$4.97Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Real Rewards Garden Mix Medium Bird Treats, 6-oz bag$4.93Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.68Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Surf & Turf Chicken Treats, 1-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apple & Orange Conure Bird Treat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Living World Spray Millet Bird Treat, 5-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$52.99List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Harvest Apple Flavor Parakeet Bird Treat, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apple & Honey Parrot Bird Treat Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Quinoa Flakes, Pearled Barley, Carrots...||Parboiled Rice, Pearled Barley, Oats...||Pasta, Cracked Wheat, White Millet...||Parboiled Rice, Barley, White Millet...||Pasta, White Millet, Oats...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My Parrotlet loves it!
I have a 6 month old parrotlet that would spend an hour every day eating this if available, totally loves it!
I wish my Cockatiel liked
This is a wonderful option for food or even as a treat/snack, but my Cockatiel absolutely does not eat it. I’m not sure why. I’ve tried at least three times. But gotta know when to give up, I guess!
Black cap Loves It
My conures is so in love with this. He gets so impatient to wait for it to cool down. He eats fresh fruits and some veggies but when made into a chop, he hates it. I love that he enjoys this bc I discover a few new things he love like barley for instance