Highwave AutoDogMug Portable Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, 20-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keep your canine companion healthy and hydrated with fresh, clean water in the first–and only–one-handed pet hydration system.
- Squeeze the 20-ounce bottle to fill the attached bowl with water; when he’s done drinking, relax your grip and the remaining water returns to the bottle.
- Innovative, thoughtful design fits most bicycle and automobile cup holders for easy storage while traveling.
- Removable fuzzy fastener strap makes a convenient hand strap or attaches the bottle to a pack; also includes a loop to attach a carabiner.
- Made using BPA-free, food-grade polypropylene plastic for safety and long-lasting quality.
The Highwave AutoDogMug is also available in a 14-ounce size for smaller dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Coastal Blue, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG H2O K9 UNIT Insulated Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle & Travel Bowl, Shadow Black, 25-oz$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Blue, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- INSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Black$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl Set, 3 count, 1.5 Cups$7.59Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Drop Bottom Weekender Backpack Pet Travel Bag, Black$54.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.95Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Week Away Tote Pet Travel Bag, Bone & Paw Print, Medium/Large$51.38Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Dog Bowl, Brown, 6.25-cup, 1 count$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Weekender Backpack Pet Travel Bag, Black$56.88Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Travel||Travel|
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||20-oz||22-oz||Bottle - 24-oz / Bowl - 8-oz||25-oz||9-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
596 Customer Reviews
Hard to squeeze to get the water in the bowl
It is a great idea, but even when squeezing the bottle with both hands (and I can squeeze 72 pounds pressure with my right hand and 68 pounds with my left hand!), I could only get a little water up into the bowl. As soon as I relaxed the pressure even a little, the water drained back into the bottle. I could not get enough water into the bowl for more than just a few swallows by my eager, thirsty Corgi pup.
After receiving mine and finding it not to work, i came here to see all the negative reviews for all the same reason. After further investigating and trying to figure out why the water was not squeezing out, it's clear that the top piece that which the plastic straw device connects to, for the water to flow through does not have a hole in it completely through. Thus not allowing the water to flow through. Unfortunately I will be returning this in hopes that next one is not defective?
This does not work
There isn't any instructions with it it just says to fill the bottle and squeeze. I did just that and it does not work no water coming up. I have unscrewed the top a little bit to finagle the plunger but it's still incredibly difficult and it's still doesn't put out much water.
Does not work at all
This is a waste of money as it does not work at all. If I squeeze the bottle, a tiny stream of water the width of a pin starts to fill the bowl. But after about a tablespoon of water is in the bowl, it stops filling. If I continue to squeeze gently, nothing happens. If I squeeze harder, water starts coming out the side of the bottle where the top screws on. Nothing I tried would work to fill the bowl with water. I'm very disappointed in this product.
Product does not work
The bottle I received does not work. There are many other one star reviews here with the same problem. Seems like this product is a roll of the dice with at least 10-20% defective.
This has become a requirement for my dogs walking or hiking. I used it local known trails first with my dog then on a trip with mine and a friends dog shared. This carries a good amount of water on its own but extra is always best I'd love to give an idea of how long the water may last per mile but that depends on your dogs and where you are. I can say it's easily refilled and two dogs can share drinking space wise. I use this on every walk and hike now and I have 2 dogs.
Perfect water bottle for my dog
Writing this review after seeing a pitch on Shark Tank claiming to have invented this, even though I bought this from Chewy years ago. Perfect and convenient works exactly as described. Delivers water for my dog and never leaks. Excellent product!
Did not work as described
The bowl portion of the unit was impossible to fill and does not work as describes. It seems as though there's a stopper in the bowl that is that won't pop-up or allow the water to flow through. No matter how hard we squeeze the bottle, the water will not flow upwards into the bowl. This is unusable.
Highwave water bottle
I was shocked to hear all the bad reviews. This is the best. I have two small dogs and this makes going for a walk so convenient. It works great!!
This bottle was expensive but doesn't work. No water comes into the bowl even if I squeeze with both hands. I would not recommend.