Highwave AutoDogMug Portable Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, 20-oz bottle
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Travel||Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Travel|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||20-oz||Bottle - 24-oz / Bowl - 8-oz||9-oz||15-oz||9-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
About This Item
- Keep your canine companion healthy and hydrated with fresh, clean water in the first–and only–one-handed pet hydration system.
- Squeeze the 20-ounce bottle to fill the attached bowl with water; when he’s done drinking, relax your grip and the remaining water returns to the bottle.
- Innovative, thoughtful design fits most bicycle and automobile cup holders for easy storage while traveling.
- Removable fuzzy fastener strap makes a convenient hand strap or attaches the bottle to a pack; also includes a loop to attach a carabiner.
- Made using BPA-free, food-grade polypropylene plastic for safety and long-lasting quality.
The Highwave AutoDogMug is also available in a 14-ounce size for smaller dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG H2O K9 UNIT Insulated Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle & Travel Bowl, Shadow Black, 25-oz$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- KONG H2O Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle, Green, 25-oz$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Springer Travel Dog Bottle, Sky Blue, 22-oz$25.00Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Blue, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- INSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Black$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- HANAMYA Travel Bowl, Food Box & Poop Bag Storage Dog Travel Set, Turqoise Blue, 10-oz$16.10Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Week Away Tote Pet Travel Bag, Bone & Paw Print, Medium/Large$54.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.95Chewy Price
- Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Grey$11.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
614 Customer Reviews
Flimsy and difficult
The material is very flimsy which I guess is good for the squeezing but it doesn't revert to its original shape very well, it's basically. A regular bottle in durability. My dog doesn't like it because it's so hard to keep a consistent pressure on the bottle. It's a great idea. But it's terrible execution. I have bad hands so to keep the consistent pressure especially when there's less than 100% in the bottle it takes two hands. If I have to use two hands then I might as well use a bowl x_x
Produxt doesn't work
Very disappointing. Difficult to squeeze. Have to use both hands and apply an uncomfortable amount of pressure to get enough water into the bowl. And then you have to continue squeezing so that the water doesn't get sucked back into the bottle, so you can't release your grip and set the bottle down on the ground for the dog to drink. You have to continue squeezing with both hands while holding it upright. It's a really awkward and uncomfortable position - as the bowl style must be upright.
I am sending this back for these reasons: A. you have to continually squeeze the bottom to keep water in the cup if you don't it gets sucked back down. B: The bottle needs to be held straight up and down so if you have small dogs this is a real problem. C: If you have any issues with your hands like arthritis this is NOT the water bottle for you!.
Do Not Buy: product is defective
I thought I’d take my chance on this after seeing so many bad reviews. Squeezing this bottle does nothing. Barely any water goes into the bowl. Do not buy, would not recommend. Even if they send me a new one, it looks like they have quality control issues because of all the similar reviews. I liked the design but I’ll just pour the water into a portable bowl or something
This product is a wonderful idea and it would be great if it functioned as advertised. The first time I tried to use it I had to squeeze so hard with both hands to even get any water to come up. It is not easy to use as advertised. 10/10 do not recommend.
Water bottle is pink not red
I ordered a red water bottle. The product I got was more pink then red. Best that it works great. My mastiff had no problems drinking from it.
Hard to squeeze to get the water in the bowl
It is a great idea, but even when squeezing the bottle with both hands (and I can squeeze 72 pounds pressure with my right hand and 68 pounds with my left hand!), I could only get a little water up into the bowl. As soon as I relaxed the pressure even a little, the water drained back into the bottle. I could not get enough water into the bowl for more than just a few swallows by my eager, thirsty Corgi pup.
This does not work - looks good but will not fill
Nice size, sturdy, but you can't squeeze water up the included tubing. You can't even blow air through the tube. Definitely defective.
Difficult to use
Didn't work at all. We left it at the park. Difficult to squeeze and when squeezed water didn't come up much.
nice container but it smells
received this item we have washed it several times, but it had a very bad chemical odor, and our dogs will not drink from it, so while it is handy to have and is easy to carry my dogs wont drink from it due to the odor