Hikari Fancy Guppy Livebearers Fish Food, 0.77-oz pouch
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal...||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Wheat Germ Meal...||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Shrimp Meal, Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes)...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
About This Item
- Superior nutrition has been scientifically proven by decades of research to meet the dietary needs of guppies and other small live-bearing tropical fish.
- Semi-floating granules sink slowly to allow fish at all levels of the tank to receive the nutrition they need to thrive.
- High in linolenic acid to support growth and good health as well as activating the breeding process; chitosan and stabilized vitamin C promote high resistance to diseases.
- Unique micro-coating virtually eliminates nutrition loss and water clouding; includes DHA, EPA and amino acids for overall immunity.
- Protein-rich, nutrient dense formula helps ensure your live-bearing fish are looking their best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Guppy Fish Food
Excellent product, and is consumed quickly with no waste. My fish are growing so they obviously are thriving in their new home and ocean feeling tank.
Great to mix and have a variety of food
I use Tetra Food Flakes, Freeze dried shrimp, and these pellets to make a beautiful mixer for my live birthers. I have been using this mix for a few months and all of my beautiful sword tails and guppies love there food (3 of my females are pregnant).
Great guppie food
I was given some baby guppies and this food is the only thing that seems small enough for them to eat. They are growing so well on this food and I can see colors starting to come in on them. I would definitely recommend this food to anyone with Guppies especially little baby guppies.
Too many fillers in food
The pellet size is perfect for guppies tiny mouths but the quality of the food is not great. Too many fillers and not enough nutrients. This would be the perfect guppy food if it had better nutritional value.
My fish love their food!
My fish love their food. The blend is perfect !! And you get a lot for your money .
Perfect for livebearers
Not much I can say, it's just a perfect addition to my food rotation for guppies and plates. My little finned mothers do better and are stronger on this food. This and bloodworms are the best for conditioning birthing females. As a bonus this is great for juvenile fry too.
Tiny Guppy food
Our Guppy fish love this food. Perfect size for them too.
The pellets are very small
The pellets are a lot smaller than I thought they would be. My fish like it though.
Guppies love it
Very small pellets but my guppies love them. Always happy with my orders. Customer service is awesome!
High protein micro pellets
Bought these for my betta spawns. Almost too small for my older fry but works perfectly for fry 1-3 months old. Almost like powdered food size wise, doesn't sink fast and has a very high protein content.