Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic, Urinary + Weight Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose...||Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Pork Fat...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Kidney Care, Hip & Joint Support||Weight Management||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Dental & Breath Care|
About This Item
- Specially developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your pup’s urinary health and weight.
- Helps manage weight and the risk of struvite and oxalate stones in dogs.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- The carefully chosen ingredients work naturally with your dog’s metabolism.
- Contains a fiber blend of fruits and vegetables to help keep your dog full in between meals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Excellent for my aging eater
My dog is older now and still has a hearty appetite. He normally acts like he is starving after eating a big meal. He has some food sensitivities and has had multiple UTIs due to crystals. We were using C/D and even tried competitor SO and I was so pleased to come across this version that includes weight management. My vet does not carry this combination so it was great to be able to order it online and have it brought to my door. No carrying it from vet to car and then into the house! My dog loves this food and is no longer begging for more food between meals or after eating. My dog has always had issue with expressing himself and vet kept telling me to give our dog more fiber, but now he has larger and bulkier stool for the first time, which helps with his anal glands. (I know that may seem like too much detail, but I hope it may help someone else!)
Great Guard for my cats health
I have a big male cat who likes to eat and it's a constant battle trying to keep him happy and healthy (ie: not eating too much!). My Vet recommended this food be mixed into his Fancy Feast dry food and FF wet food (he gets a little of each 2X a day). I do not let him graze on dry food too much - if I do this Hill's Diet food is always in that dry food. It's been 2 years now on this Hill's diet and he is more relaxed and hasn't had any bouts with his kidneys getting blocked. I will be feeding him this food for the rest of his life! Thank you Chewy!
So Happy This Exists
My dog has been on the Hills CD prescription food for a few years now and has gained so much weight from it. My vet recommended this food and I had no idea it even existed, it smells a lot better than the original version. Although it is soooo expensive but I guess the the non-metabolic version is also overpriced. But so far I’m really happy with this food.
Prescription Dog Food
My Aussie developed kidney stones, and needed to lose some weight. The vet added this food as part of her treatment. With the initial medication, and this food, we avoided surgery. She is still on the food and doing great! A little pricey, but worth every penny to keep her healthy.
Dry dogfood for urinary health and weight control
I highly recommend this food for any dog who has bladder stones. Most food that helps this condition can be fattening for older dogs. My dog has maintained her weight instead of gaining and her stones are being kept to a minimum!
Just What My Dog Needed
My Mini Aussie was diagnosed with 5 bladder stones in September and started on this Rx food (with the canned c/d version and the c/d treats). After just 5 weeks, she was improving - her stones were smaller and there was just 4 of them. I just returned from her 2nd follow-up vet appointment (12-23-21) and she is now free of all bladder stones. In a little over 10 weeks, this food dissolved all of her bladder stones and she will not be needing surgery. If your vet suggests this as a treatment - you've chosen the right vet!
Best Urinary Care/Weight Maintenance Dog food available!
My dog LOVES this food. She tried the Urinary Care/Weight Maintenance with another brand and would not eat it. This one is a lifesaver!
Helped with Bladder Stones
Well, I can not comment on the taste, but I can attest to the heathy aspect. My dog is a 13 year old lab, and developed bladder stones. Our vet suggested, before surgery, to try this food. She has been on for 2 weeks (there is also a similar treat product), and it was able to shrink the stones enough, that she was able to pass them naturally. The surgery is now on hold, pending her next x-ray in a month, but it looks like this food did the trick. The only issue, is that I do believe, it needs a stronger flavor, as she doesn’t eat it as quickly, as her old food. Hope this helps…
I think this is the answer for my prayer
Bruno has calcium stones in his bladder. I can't afford the surgery to remove them. Since he has started on this food- he has passed 8 stones.This will help to prevent the formation of new stones. My old man is back to his silly self.
Didn't work for my dog
I do love and trust Hill's products, so I ordered this for my 13+ year old Pomeranian who recently suffered an episode of severe pancreatitis which resulted, unfortunately, in kidney failure. As a result of her illness, she is frequently nauseous and quite picky with her food. I ordered this in an attempt to find a low-fat diet she would eat, and she refused to eat it. My younger male Pomeranian was interested in this, so I think it would work well for an otherwise healthy dog who needs a low-fat prescription diet for gastrointestinal issues. It just didn't work for my dog in my specific situation.