Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Precisely formulated levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus deliver optimal health benefits without over-mineralizing her system.
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy immunity and overall well-being.
- Carefully balanced fat levels and low sodium content help maintain healthy weight and ideal body condition.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA using premium-quality U.S. and imported ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 26.5-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 18.7-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Senior Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
324 Customer Reviews
Not what I expected
I originally purchased the stew recipe for my dog, which he loved. But this time around it was out of stock so I had no choice but to order this. I’m not even sure how this is considered wet food. It’s barely moist and it’s just formed into a solid block when you open the can. I’ve tried rehydrating it with a little bit of water but it doesn’t seem to absorb the water at all. I have to scrape it out of the can with a fork bit by bit, which takes several minutes. Overall I think the stew recipe is 100 times better, it not only looks and smells more appetizing but is easier to serve. Will not be purchasing this again. Chewy please restock the chicken stew recipe.
Different- but seems to be OK?
Had to order this instead of the Chicken & Vegetable stew, and it was definitely a surprise. I actually threw away one can because I didn’t realize this is the way it’s supposed to be?? (I guess??) I saw (only after looking more into it this morning) that this is a pate rather than the stew texture. My dog ate it though, and fingers crossed it goes OK later :) Wish it would be presented as is, so it’s not as much of a surprise upon opening. I don’t feel like the picture listed looks anything like this!
My Pomapoo is on a restricted diet and I normally order her the chicken stew version of this but it was out of stock so I had to purchase this one. It is extremely dried out and other reviews seem to agree. Really disappointed as this food is already pricey as it is. Will not repurchase and do not recommend.
Prescription Needed for Senior Dog
My Senior dog, Happy, recently had a urinary tract infection which the vet believed caused "crystals" in her urine; and thus, a prescription for Hill's Prescription Diet. I decided to get both the dry food and wet food, and Happy gobbles it up like there's not another meal coming. In fact, she likes the wet food so much, we give it to her as a treat and also to "hide" her nighttime pill. I would definitely recommend this product for any dog needing urinary care.
Not my dogs favorite
Food is not like any of the other prescription foods I’ve bought, its very hard, need a knife to cut it up. My dog does not care for it, i would recommend finding a place where you can buy one can to try, I have a case, I’ll need to donate.
I had to buy this because the regular wet dog food I get was out of stock. The texture is so different and isn’t easy getting it out of the can. It’s not exactly “wet” dog food. It’s crumbly and not easy to mix with my dog’s dry food.
not as good as I thought would be
I have been having to "scrape" the dog food out of the can and mixing it with warm water to make it fairly "edible" for Bree...and then she still don't want to eat it....it is like forcing "bad medicine" down a child"s throat...cancelling the subscription!
Very firm not easy to serve
My dog likes the food and it does seem to help him pee (bladder stones). I used to scrape a little out of the can and put it in a bowl with a little water and then mash it down. I got a couple of quart containers with screw on lids and a potato masher.After opening the cans I took a plastic knife and worked it around the food to loosen it up from the can.Then I hold the can upside down and plop it on a Paper plate then cut it into 8 pieces.The sections of dog food should fit under the potato masher head to smash down all the way to the plate.Take the paper plate and carefully fold up the edges to pour the food into a quart container.From there I put them in the refrigerator until it’s time to feed my dog( so much easier).
Had to use this for our baby a few years ago and it was tough to get her to eat it. The new formula has a strong chicken smell and she eats it rights down. It really works to dissolve her bladder stones.
Works great for our girl
Use this primarily for our older girl. Use it as treats. Because it's the only thing she can have due to urinary issues.