Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to dissolve and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus for optimal health benefits
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels and low sodium to keep your dog at an optimal weight
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$81.99Chewy Price$77.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 18.7-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Beef, Carrots...||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
458 Customer Reviews
Hill's C/D Chicken STEW canned
Our Bichon has had issues with bladder stones for a few years, so far he has had 2 surgeries and a possible third coming up. We did not start the canned food until recently, so we do not know if it will make a difference with his crystal formation. We were given a sample of the C/D Chicken Pate-awful stuff. THEN I found the C/D Chicken Stew by Hill's. Our picky Bichon eats it with his C/D dry food, without any issues. Hopefully it will help prevent further stones from forming.
No for my Shih Tzu
Our vet recommended our shih tzu go on this diet due to constant bladder infections. After her being on Hill's l/d I didn't think it would be an issue. But she will not eat this food. She turns her nose away like it's offensive. Weird for a dog that will eat most anything. This applies to the dry food also.
My 12 Fox terrier has been a picky eater for most of her life. She has urinary track problems so veterinarian prescribed a special diet. The first brand I tried she ate for awhile, then she stopped eating it. So I was leery trying another brand as it is very expensive and afraid she wouldn’t eat it. I bought this brand and she loves it. It has rice and vegetables and in a meat gravy. The texture is more appealing than the first brand I tried.
Incorrect dog food order
we recently submitted order for Auto Ship for the Hills Vegetable Stew however we received the Chicken flavor instead. Notta (pet name) does not like the Chicken flavor. Can we exhcange? Please advise. Victor
Dog will not eat this food
My 16 yr old yorkie has crystals in his urine so the vet prescribed this C/D food or Purina's Urinary food. I bought some of both to see which he preferred and he just will not eat this Hill's c/d food. It is very hard and dry so I have to mash it with water just to get it to the consistency of normal wet food. Plus, it has very little meat smell to it which may make it less appealing to him. The Purina Urinary OS wet food is normal wet dog food consistency and smells like it actually has meat in it. He loves the Purina Urinary food so we'll be sticking with Purina for now even though the vet was really pushing for Hill's.
good but had to switch
My dog was on this food for over a month because she has bladder stones. She really liked the taste of it.It did help a little but she still has 14 stones so we switched her to Royal Canine SO.
My dogs love it
My two schnauzers have history of bladder stones. They hated the dry ‘urinary bled’ that they needed to eat. But the wet food, mixed with the dry and a lot of water has been a game changer- they eat everything up and now get enough water in their ‘soup’ to get their numbers back to normal !! As always, Chewy delivers excellent and fast service!!!
Dog does not like the taste
I had to buy a case of 12 cans of this wet food, thinking since it was chicken my dog would like it. Well, guess what, he doesn't and now I'm stuck with 9 cans he won't eat. And I can't return. I wish I could get sample cans or small bags to try before having to invest so much in a large amount.
My Yorkies love this stew. They would eat more of it but they can only get a certain portion.
Ordered or recvd.
The food that came was not what I needed. my bulldog does not like it. I gave her the food she didn't eat most of it, and her tummy is upset now. I love the other food. but the stew is no good. used 1 can.