Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health and lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%
- This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with a gently cooked, easy to eat pate and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels and has controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids and recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$62.16Chewy Price$71.76List Price$59.05Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver...||Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Water...||Water, Pork Liver, Chicken...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
837 Customer Reviews
Have always purchased Hills Multicare Urinary Care with chicken from my Vet. However she sold the business and the ne owner no longer sells this item; Kudos to Chewy for verifying with the new owner my pets need for this item and promptly getting the urinary care food delivered to me........
10 cats won’t eat it!?
Love chewy, but all 10 of my kitties won’t eat this. I’ve tried mixing it with everything, and it tricks them for a second, until they get too close to this food. Can’t blame them, it smells terrible! The ocean fish flavor is tolerated, but this chicken will have to go to the strays…if they’ll even eat it!!
Consistency varies with batch
We were sent the large cans in error. Chewy kindly offered to send us the smaller cans at no charge. The product is extremely dense and sticky - much more so than is normally in the small cans, making it extremely difficult to get off the spoon and mix with dry food
Pets love it!
My boy recently had a urinary block, so this food is critical to his water intake. He’s not a picky eater but really likes this canned food - even when I mix it with a bit of water to make sure he’s getting enough throughout the day!
Misty Blue Eyes
After the vet got done doing a dental cleaning on my senior cat I ended up with a vial full of kitty teeth and instructions to only feed her wet food. As it turns out Misty loves her Sci Diet wet food as much as she loved the dry. Chewy does a great job, every time I need something they seem to have it in stock and are able to ship it out right away. Thank you for always being there for me. Diane Sargent
ok but not good
I got this a substitute for my normal wet cat food and my cats didn't seem to be interested in it. They like the wet cat food that has more chicken or beef chunks. This reminded me of cheap wet cat food.
Good food for good health
My babies love this food, it’s good for them, with your help and mine and the different diets they are on, help them to live a longer and healthier life, and I thank you, and we love Chewy!
Works but not for picky eaters
One of my cats has FLUTD and this was prescribed for him. He refused to eat it. He wouldn't even touch his bowl unless I threw the food out and washed his plate. He's an incredibly picky eater though. My other cat ate this food years ago when he has crystals and it worked, he liked it. But he wouldn't eat it recently either when I offered him some, despite being crazy for food. 4 stars because it worked for us in the past but if you have a picky eater, I don't recommend this.
Our Bella began licking her fur so ferociously that she was balding. After several trips to the vet attempting to determine the cause with no resolution, our vet suggested we try Hill's c/d Urinary Care Diet thinking she might be suffering from a small kidney stone. Our vet said she had seen great results with this product and she was indeed correct. Almost immediately, the excessive licking stopped and her hair is growing back. Great product! Thank you, Hill's Prescription Diet!
It’s ok but smelly
I normally order the smaller cans but bought these when the smaller cans were out. These have a noticeably different texture - more like a pate. Thankfully my cat is ok with it. Not his favorite but he eats it. What I don’t like is the smell. This blend has a very noticeable smell. Overall I won’t be purchasing this particular one again unless everything else is out.