Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivities in a gluten-free formula
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of clinically proven antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with visible improvements in the skin and coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$34.98Chewy Price$33.23Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$102.96Chewy Price$97.81Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7 lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$235.96Chewy Price$224.16Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$122.99Chewy Price$116.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Dry Dog Food, 30.8-lb bag$142.99Chewy Price$135.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food, 6.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Salmon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Duck...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat...||New: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
My 1.5 years old Lab Cattle dog mix has food sensitivity/IBD. This is the only food that's been working for him so far. He definitely is doing much better in terms of stomach, skin and healthy weight. He has put on muscles. No diarrhea episode has occurred since we switched to this food. He's a picky eater, so nice to have multiple flavor options in this category. I also love the fact that they add Taurine in the food since there was some investigation couple of years back regarding lack of taurine in grain free food and DCM in dogs. I surely trust Hill's as a brand and definitely they were not in that list of 16 brands. The only thing that's a little downside on this would be the cost, but since I'm getting the quality and results for this cost and it made my pup feel better - I guess I made my peace with that. Also, Venison is not available in market for some reason and Duck flavor is not available to buy on stores, I haven't found a wet food anywhere. So I'd love to see more availability on these 3 variety for d/d and the canned food.
My Dog Loves It
We had our dog tested for allergies and this was one of the foods that he can eat without giving him digestive distress. Thankfully, my dog loves it and actually licks the bowl after he's done eating! It's a relief that Hills makes several different foods that is safe for my dog....thank you!!! This is a prescription diet but Chewy makes it so easy to process orders - even Auto Delivery!
I'm sure it's great for its intended purpose.
We were trying all sorts of diets with my 10 year old corgi due to suspected food allergies. This was food #2 because she wouldn't eat food #1 anymore. Unfortunately she only ate this for about 3 meals before she decided it wasn't for her (my wallet is very happy about that /s). She was enthusiastic about it immediately but I think maybe she just doesn't want dry food anymore. The only other thing I can really speak on for the food is the smell. Wow does it smell strongly! I've never run into such a strong smelling dog food before, so I assume it's the duck that's the culprit. I do also like that the bag comes with that Velcro type closure, it's much better than the standard zipper type close or even nothing at all as most dog foods do.
Very touch review
Unfortunately, the product arrived the day Tally passed away. The response to the order was timely; however, it was met with sadness. Therefore, I cannot comment on the product. Chewy has been great.
She likes it!
My puppy is happy again. She eats without pain and bloating. Her diarrhea improved immediately and after 2 weeks is entirely gone.
My dog has recently been on a prescription diet due to allergies. This is the first time trying this particular one and it has been a very smooth transition and he’s loving it!
won’t eat it
I’ve been trying to get her to eat this food and won’t. I’ve tried mixing it with things and still won’t.
My dog loves this food
My dog loves this food. She has numerous food allergies. This is a brand I 100% trust.
I’ve been paying half the price for twice the food, so, I am not pleased with the cost at all. With that said, this dog food has made a huge difference in my mastiffs’ life. I feed less and the back yard is seeing a positive result as well. This has made a huge impact on his allergies, he still them of course, but the food has given him relief from all the symptoms. So, weigh your options and consider the day to day life of your dog.
The only food that stopped his itching and tummy issues
My poor little Chihuahua has a very sensitive stomach. He will stop eating or get diarrhea, and the poor little guy itches so badly. The vet tried us on every food you can imagine including all the Hill's Prescription Diet varieties as well as the Hill's Science diet for skin and stomach. The itching was getting so bad. The vet tried this d/d, and our dog loves it. He prefers the duck to the salmon. About a week after starting him in it, we noticed he isn't itching. Like hardly ever! He's been on it for about 3-4 months, and we will keep him on it forever. He loves the flavor, his stomach isn't upset and he has stopped itching!