Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivities in a gluten-free formula
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of clinically proven antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with visible improvements in the skin and coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food, 6.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7 lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$235.96Chewy Price$224.16Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$102.96Chewy Price$97.81Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$94.98Chewy Price$94.99List Price$90.23Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Salmon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DRM Dermatologic Management Naturals Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$81.98Chewy Price$77.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Pork Fat...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Weight Management||Kidney Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
Best Food For Allergies
My German Shepard has the WORST allergies and I tried every single brand of food out there. But after the vet recommended this food, we tried it and it has worked amazingly! No more hot spots, itching or bleeding!! Her coat also looks the best it ever has!
Good for food allergies
I had an extremely difficult time finding a food my bully could tolerate that didn’t cause skin reactions. This product seems to be delivering as promised.
Perfect Prescription Diet for My Dog
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Dry Dog Food turned out to be the perfect food for my dog's sensitive stomach & lower GI system. It took a few tries to find the right diet & this one does the job of ensuring good digestion for my dog.
Dogs don’t like the salmon &potato flavor
My preferred flavor of venison & potato was out of stock so I had to get salmon and the dogs are not eating it
tried And didn’t like
Was told by vet to give it a try since my boxer has bad seasonal Allergies. He has been on raw diet which he enjoys but was looking for something to help with skin. I gradually added to his raw and he ate and seemed to take to it. But by week 3 doesn’t want it I tried 50/50 75/25 etc. he would eat raw and leave or spit out the kibble and when I crushed the kibble on the raw he lick it and leave it . Im not saying it’s not a good product. But if ur transitioning maybe buy the small bag just in case. I bought big one and now left with half a bag.
I mix this food with Hills Rx Digestive Food and it works great for stomach issues.
He has stopped itching
My Chihuahua has had really bad itching for the past 3 years. He also has a very tender stomach. We tried Hills Science diet (skin and sensitive stomach), and several Hills Prescription diet foods; Derm Çomplete, z/d and didn't notice any improvement. Then we tried the d/d and he loves the flavors and after a few weeks, we noticed he is hardly itching at all! He likes the duck as well as the salmon flavor, and licks the bowl clean every meal.
This product has made a difference in our dog’s coat and digestive system. We highly recommend it.
My puppy was struggling to keep a normal BM, this worked
So far, so good
I ordered this bc my sweet Scooby dog has some sort of allergy that makes his skin break out and itch. With help from my vet, we're trying to figure out if it's environmental or food related, so I switched him to the skin/food sensitivities from Science Diet, and he has done well so far! The approval process for the prescription was quick and easy, and it was shipped and delivered within a few days! When you buy something, make sure you aren't inadvertently signing up to be on an email list bc you'll get one just about every day. Other than that, everything else was perfect.