Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Venison Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Venison...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Pork Fat...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Weight Management||Kidney Care, Hip & Joint Support||Senior Care|
About This Item
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivities in a gluten-free formula
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of clinically proven antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with visible improvements in the skin and coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Dry Dog Food, 30.8-lb bag$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food, 6.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
So Timber is a American Bully. Lots of allergies. She is allergic to so many things that are in Al dog foods. Rice, chicken, peas, oats… well this food made her coat shine and she stopped shedding and she stopped getting bubbles between her toes, she had so much more energy and she was sleeping better. And she even didn’t have eye boogers! Just works so good for her. On top of the fact she loves it! Better then the salmon one! Happy customer here.
Seems to be working
Switched to this with my dog's food allergies and skin allergies. I think the pieces are big for a small dog like mine (10lbs) but I cannot find the same type with smaller food. My dog seems to be like it.
Great service but had an issue with 20%
This food is essential for our dog, she has food allergies and this seems to work well for her. Been getting from the vet for awhile now. Once my vet finally sent the authorization, shipping was really quick, as always. Only issue I had was I didn’t got the 20% off for my first prescription order. Not sure if this didn’t qualify or what Having said that, love Chewy.
Thank you for always having items in stock. I have been waiting over 2 weeks since my Vets office was out of Pandas prescription food. I placed the order and it was at my house in less than 2 days! I am so thankful!
Service Excellent .
Order was easy. Shipping was on time. Process was simple. Thank you.
so happy that I found out about this food for my dog. He has had a horrible year of GI issues, and diagnosed with two forms of IBD, on so many medications. Found this diet, tried it out, and he absolutely loves it! His GI issues have seemed to calm down/stopped and this food is definitely worth it if your pup has GI issues or food sensitivities. My dog absolutely loves it and can’t wait to eat every meal time makes my heart so happy that he’s happy and healthy! thank you for this food!!!!
D/D science Diet for dogs
It’s only been a week that he is on it totally but I do think this formula is just what my dog needs especially for his skin allergies. Time will tell.
2 weeks into the bag
My IBD dog seems to be tolerating this new food. We’ve been through several different manufacturers.
I'm pretty sure Daisy likes the food!
Well - I certainly can't attest to the taste of the food being I don't eat it but Daisy seems to be "gaga" over it!!! She chomps it down pretty quickly!! So it must be tasty and good! :-)
This is great for dogs that have a sensitive stomachs. It has really helped with his stools. Love it!